Greenlight TTA Diecast Coming Out In Many Versions

Epitome

Staff member
In an effort to be as open about this as possible, although the new Greenlight TTA will be limited to 2,200 made, Greenlight will be producing other versions of this car. How many? I can't tell you. Likely early next year, they intend to produce the same exact car without the Indianapolis 500 decals and "Pontiac" on the windshield. They also may produce these same 2 cars, each in their own additional editions with a hardtop. This would be 4 versions of the same car. Paint differences not included yet. I just want people that ordered extras of this car to be aware of their plan, I wouldn't want to be otherwise unfair.

by the sound of things there are going to be a lot of disappointed people who have been waiting years for nothing. And the ones that receive the long awaited die cast will have a rare collector die cast. $$$$$$$$

Wow. 4 versions of the TTA. I wonder if there will be Green Machine versions of these 1:18 scale cars as well? I have the TTA and the red and black GTA models on order with 1 stop diecast. The waiting game continues...