grand prix gtp...

orion681

Too fast?...I think not!
ok, for some reason i thought these bad boys were available in manual, but i guess not?

Only autos, but they still can pack a punch!:D
20028303634281173984249.jpg

i was thinking about getting one, but i want something in a 5 speed, unless its a T.

Looks good

I'm considering the '04 GTP Competition Group as a daily driver.

Right now I have a 93 STS (I like it alot) and would like to replace it with a later model STS, but the '04 GTP CG looks like a contender.

Financing is OK and GM is about the end the policy where you can combine the Supplier discount AND your GM Card dollars, so I have to make my decision soon. I'm waiting for the Poncho dealer to call me about a test drive.

Mike [:)

Re: Looks good

Originally posted by mkazigian
Right now I have a 93 STS (I like it alot) and would like to replace it with a later model STS, but the '04 GTP CG looks like a contender.

see thats what im talkin about...i would rock an sts anyday, but i need something thats gonna be real affordable, and decent on gas. im probably not going to be able to afford much more than $8 or 10K if im going to make payments. my original plan was to try to find a $5k GN or T and work on it, but my parents are giving me gough about something like that because it will be too "beat up", but i want something that i can make my own. i surely dont want another lease, and i have till september to decide, so im not worried yet, but im trying to gather some ideas. another thought was to get an el camino because i need something to haul my drums around in, and im the only one left with something that they will fit in in my house.

I'll sell you my STS for $10K and it runs fine :D

Seriously, you can pick up a used STS, supercharged Buick/Pontiac for that kinda money and they are pretty good cars. In my experience, either of them would be more affordable than trying to resurrect a $5K turbo buick.

Mike [:)