Grand Performance Car Show-May 17 Long Island City

I will do my best to make it to this one. Still haven't touched the the car yet. I have a few more spring chores left then I can get started de-winterizing the TR. It looks like it will be tight though.

I will be their again, last year was great..

The time frame just got even tighter. My recent minor injury and a newly discovered problem on the TR might put me even further behind schedule.

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll be there just put some gas in her today. Looking foward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started the Buick for the first time this season last night after work. But I still wont make it.

The tune is off a bit for some reason. I need to check it through. I played with the XFI a little this winter and didn't test the results until last night. No biggie, just have to look over it.

It's still not sparkling yet. A day of cleaning is in store for me tomorrow if the weather is nice.

I'm sorry I'm not going. It would have been a great way to start the season.

Just saw on Instagram someone posted that there's gonna be a couple gns and a gnx there today. I got all excited. I thought it was jersey city nj.

He posted some nice pics of the bucks. Looked like 6 or 7 of them in a row including gnx. Pretty cool.

Wasn't able to get their today either had a lot of stuff going on also..

my buddys went one with a yellow 5thgen and s powered 69 Sunoco themed car my buddy said it was real cool

awesome show today. great group of grand national guys. also got to see my first GNX up close and personal #19. with the previous owner being reggie Jackson. I have some pics I will post tomorrow