Grand national

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
I think they should start reproducing the grand nationals. only with dohc's v6'sand cop. We all know thats not going to happen though, but if they do i'll be first in line

Japan's 3.8 turbo

Nissan GT-R starting at the lower 70,000.00 range! Wow will GM ever learn? B Bring back the grand national for 60,000 or less. Forrest

Yeah those sylines are going to be pretty sick, car and driver said they were turning lap times faster than Zo6's and porsches. At least someone is bringing back a 3.8 turbo (sorry twin turbo)

Yeah those sylines are going to be pretty sick, car and driver said they were turning lap times faster than Zo6's and porsches. At least someone is bringing back a 3.8 turbo (sorry twin turbo)

its not a skyline, skylines are the US's G35/G37. Nissan has made many mentions to call it a GTR and a GTR only :wink:

Call it what you want. I'm calling it a skyline, and thats the bottom line because I said soooooo ;)

No. Don't bring GN's back unless they are 3.8 Turbo's with 2 doors and somewhat resemble the old car.

And if you do that, then you have to make Regal T-Type's. ;)

Bring them back with the exact same body style and platform. Updated powertrain. ;)

At the very least someone needs to start reproducing the body panels so we can have access to major parts like most other cars have through YearOne etc.

At the very least someone needs to start reproducing the body panels so we can have access to major parts like most other cars have through YearOne etc.

I've been wondering about that myself. With the price going up on these things by the day, I think it's only a matter of time before the aftermarket body panel suppliers start making door skins, floorpans, fenders, and well, you get my drift............:biggrin:

Ken B.

That would be nice. It sucks having to worry about rust knowing your only option for replacement is to track down used body panels that might not even be in much better condition.

I would love to see a Grand National again.
Have to be RWD, turbo, 2 door, no IRS, the low 3k LB range on a fully loaded model.
A updated spin on the regal would be cool and heck even bring the Rest of the gbodys back under the updated platform

I would never bring back the monte carlo, i would rather see a chevette instead of the monte, i hate the body lines, but the gn's are beautiful, so sleek and so sexy