Grand National Wheels

Apro4x4

Where does one go to get new Grand National wheels?

I've been out of the loop for a very long time and I can't find any. Thanks!

GBodyParts.com Online

Try G body at the above link. This is where I will be getting my rims from soon. They seem to be a very reputable dealer, and a lot of tb members have talked highly of them.
Good luck,
Busyman

We just got 10 used rims in last week. 2 never been mounted.
E-mail me back if I can help.

For what it's worth to you,I got all four new/refurbished wheels from Brian at g-body and am very satisfied with them they loo
k great.very happy with them.David

I also got all 4 new from Gbodyparts 15/6 up front and 15/8 in the rear couldn't be happier they are redone by Tru Design Wheel

Attachments

• IMG00031-20100509-1718.jpg
    IMG00031-20100509-1718.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 434
OMG.......prices are out of whack or sign of the times!

15 years ago I bought of custom 15 x 8 GN wheels and mounted news Bfg's for $1100. Now I have to pay more than that for new wheels.......geeze.

Thanks for the help...I may have to hold off.

15 years ago I bought of custom 15 x 8 GN wheels and mounted news Bfg's for $1100. Now I have to pay more than that for new wheels.......geeze.

Definitely sign of the times,getting more expensive everyday to be able to have a little fun.

No thanks.....I'm going to opt out and pursue buying aftermarket. I love the GN wheels but not that much. Prices are out of line from what I want to spend.

Thanks for the offer.

If you expect prices to be the same now as 15 years ago, I'd definetely say youre living in the past.

I guess you should have kept those 15x8's

$1640 for 15 x 8 wheels from Gbodyparts and then tack on shipping and handling...so roughly +/- $1800 just for steel wheels. Now buy tires $500-600...$2400 on the top end for tire and wheel package.

I don't think so Tim...just not worth it!

In comparison, new BFG A/T tires and wheels for my Tahoe were slightly over $1400.

$1640 for 15 x 8 wheels from Gbodyparts and then tack on shipping and handling...so roughly +/- $1800 just for steel wheels. Now buy tires $500-600...$2400 on the top end for tire and wheel package.

I don't think so Tim...just not worth it!

In comparison, new BFG A/T tires and wheels for my Tahoe were slightly over $1400.

I was stating we had some good used rims come in. Not $1800 for a set.