Grand National parts

NITZ

gn dash, includes gn plaque, speedometer, radio and speedometer bezel, perfect shape
gn steering column, no steering wheel
85 motor, turbo, trans (ran when pulled, trans is good)
86 gn motor and trans, no turbo (ran when pulled, trans is good)
86/87 driver quality wheels w/ brand new firestone firehawk tires (no center caps)
85 gn wheels with slight curb rash (no center caps)
gn spoiler

make offer on all parts, many more parts than this, too much to list, let me know what you need. Thanks.

looking to get $2000 obo for 86 motor and trans.
the plaque i will not separate from the dash, i want $250 for the complete dash, $100 for gn steering column and $300 for the 86/87 gn wheels and $125 for the 85 gn wheels, all prices are neg. thanks for everyones interest.

interested in spoiler i have a regal limited, yeah i know im the guy who imitates the beast, but hey what can i say these things are tremendous and out of my budget, but also looking for front and rear bumper fillers, and im assuming the regal and grand nationals same years are interchangable if not i dont know.

also would love to have a grand national interior or as much of one that i could acuire because it look sweet with a floor shift

let me know im interested in dash pad as well if its grey and possibly the dash hard body

937 661 0010 cell call and figure out details thanks a buch steve

gn dash complete

Could you post a pic or send me one? I will have to have it shipped to Texas