Grand National Locking t-tops.

Ryder4864

I have a set of Grand National locking t-tops. These are great for a spare set. I do not have a set of keys for them though. I was told that you can get one made at a locksmith or something. They are currently in the un-locked position. The black outter trim that goes around the glass is missing. When I had these shipped to me the one piece of the black trim was damaged. I don't have any pictures right now, but I could possibly get some by this weekend if anyone has any interest in these. I think that I paid like under $100 for them two years ago +the cost of shipping. I have not used them because they are a spare set incase something happened to my originals. Want them?? Throw me a price... I'll most likely take a resonable offer. I do not know how much shipping will be, but it'll probably be around $40 or $50 bucks. Not sure though.

I will try to ship them if someone wants them, but it just may time some time for me to get them packaged and out the door. I accept paypal.

Check out: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177540 to see the cars that I'm selling and a description of them. Thanks

Hell i'll take em

Im just out side pittsburgh so I could pic them up! Let me know! Gladly pay you a fair price, i only need them for extras as well.

DAve

Evaddave 87gn said:
Im just out side pittsburgh so I could pic them up! Let me know! Gladly pay you a fair price, i only need them for extras as well.

DAve

Sent you a PM. Thanks.