Grand National Flag

Come on, he's selling a handful of 20 dollar flags, I doubt he needs a new status and banner :tongue:

The guy joined april 26th of 2008 and has 16 posts. And all of those are from selling his product on here. I've seen the moderators rip on other guys selling their products about becoming a vendor and paying for their advertising, why is this guy different. Your attitude about just blowing this off and looking the other way is what's got this country in the shape it is today. I guarantee you the flags are probably imported junk and this guy has no federal tax id or anything. So go ahead, keep supporting the foreign market and looking away....don't come to me crying when you lose your job! :mad:

Me thinks this appears to be excessive over-reaction and involves a HUGE extrapolation of info/ data to support a philosophical position/ statement.

I'm not planning on buying one because of my own priority reasons--suggest you just not buy one for your own reasons.

Let's see, should we stop using light bulbs because of new Congressional regulation (yes, these are our political leaders making hair-brained decisions) that eliminates use of incandescent lamps (obsoleting Thomas Edison's great invention)--mandating we switch to CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps), which are now only made comercially in China!!??:eek: I bet you have some of these CFLs in your house now--supporting Republic of China,,,oh nevermind--I'm getting off my own soap box now & back under my rock.

Me thinks this appears to be excessive over-reaction and involves a HUGE extrapolation of info/ data to support a philosophical position/ statement.

I'm not planning on buying one because of my own priority reasons--suggest you just not buy one for your own reasons.

Let's see, should we stop using light bulbs because of new Congressional regulation (yes, these are our political leaders making hair-brained decisions) that eliminates use of incandescent lamps (obsoleting Thomas Edison's great invention)--mandating we switch to CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps), which are now only made comercially in China!!??:eek: I bet you have some of these CFLs in your house now--supporting Republic of China,,,oh nevermind--I'm getting off my own soap box now & back under my rock.

Glad you got off of your soapbox because it was making no sense or point.....

Hey mods, if you're reading this why is this guy allowed to sell a production type of product without becoming a vendor like you have asked others to do???????

T-Type flag

To the guy selling the flags, Nice work!

I will take a " T-TYPE" flag if you can make one with the " T " in red..

Scot W.

I believe that they should make a flag that states shut up you cry baby!!! You drive a GN now quit your blood clot crying!!! $20 for a good quality flag,you know everyone will buy one from time to time because of the price.You know you want one!!!Better than getting poked for $45-$50 for almost the same flag. rafaelsaks keep up the good work,you act like he's doing a crime.My wife bought me one for Fathers day and it was the damn best present for the day.:tongue:

I believe that they should make a flag that states shut up you cry baby!!! You drive a GN now quit your blood clot crying!!! $20 for a good quality flag,you know everyone will buy one from time to time because of the price.You know you want one!!!Better than getting poked for $45-$50 for almost the same flag. rafaelsaks keep up the good work,you act like he's doing a crime.My wife bought me one for Fathers day and it was the damn best present for the day.:tongue:

thank you and nice post....

Wow, if I didn't know better I would say that you were the cry baby with all of the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said they weren't worth it....fair is fair. If he's on here to make a profit and be a vendor then he should follow the same rules like the other vendors........why is that so hard to accept and to follow through with?????

Glad you got off of your soapbox because it was making no sense or point.....

In order for others to make sense and a point, you must first be able to "think outside the soapbox", and as a minimum, be open/ receptive to other's thoughts and also be somewhat knowledgeable as to the manner in which our world economy really works...

In order for others to make sense and a point, you must first be able to "think outside the soapbox", and as a minimum, be open/ receptive to other's thoughts and also be somewhat knowledgeable as to the manner in which our world economy really works...

You're trying to insinuate that I don't know how the economy works......I have a graduate degree in IT, have worked in business for 21 years now, I think I am fairly "knowledgeable" about how things are done......:biggrin: but thanks for sharing your perspective...........and by the way, our world economy isn't my concern....it's our economy right here in the good ole USA I worry about. And you might want to update yourself to more current phrases, I believe "Think outside the box" kinda faded out in the 90's..... :eek:

My box is Canada and I would like Flag PLZ:)

please pm me rafaelsaks to see if you will ship to Alberta if i cover shipping.

Thanks

Does this controversy mean that the Parts for Sale posts will no longer be allowed?... HMMM! some have a few hundred items for sale. Do they pay?
Just wondering. I was hoping to sell my Brand new Vacuum brake conversion sometime soon.

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments on this post, that was not my intent. What I had hoped to do was make the mods aware that this might be a case where someone was abusing the website and not becoming a paying vendor like others have had to. The flags do look nice and they seem cheap enough. Good luck Rafaelsaks, didn't mean to stir up any trouble for you...........

I apologize if I offended anyone with my comments on this post, that was not my intent. What I had hoped to do was make the mods aware that this might be a case where someone was abusing the website and not becoming a paying vendor like others have had to. The flags do look nice and they seem cheap enough. Good luck Rafaelsaks, didn't mean to stir up any trouble for you...........
I don't think you offended anyone, What you have done was totally ruin this poor guys post!!

And this: " Good luck Rafaelsaks, didn't mean to stir up any trouble for you." You didn't mean to stir up trouble?? LOL :rolleyes: Yeah right!

PS: PaCemaker I sent him an e-mail stating we would like some " T-Type " flags.

Scot W.

My box is Canada and I would like Flag PLZ:)

please pm me rafaelsaks to see if you will ship to Alberta if i cover shipping.

Thanks

Does this controversy mean that the Parts for Sale posts will no longer be allowed?... HMMM! some have a few hundred items for sale. Do they pay?
Just wondering. I was hoping to sell my Brand new Vacuum brake conversion sometime soon.

Several hundred is NOT a problem--but if you have more than two (2) of the same--then I guess you need watch out for the "vendor gestapo"...:eek:

You're trying to insinuate that I don't know how the economy works......I have a graduate degree in IT, have worked in business for 21 years now, I think I am fairly "knowledgeable" about how things are done......:biggrin: but thanks for sharing your perspective...........and by the way, our world economy isn't my concern....it's our economy right here in the good ole USA I worry about. And you might want to update yourself to more current phrases, I believe "Think outside the box" kinda faded out in the 90's..... :eek:

OK--this is TRULY my last installment in this seemingly pointless saga of Econ 101,,,

1) Each time you post, you further help make MY point: If you DON'T think the US economy is a BIG part of the world economy I refer to--then you CANNOT possibly understand how the world economy works--regardless of your stated educational/ business background,,,

2) With a degree in IT, I do fully accept that you understand computer / systems--but,,,

3) 21 yrs IT business experience does not necessarily effect "a priori" pertinent experience inclusion regarding how the US/ world economies work (Yes, the US economy is truly a BIG part of the WORLD Economy, and,,,

4) My reference to "thinking outside of the SOAPbox" was not passe from the 90's as you infer--but only a "tongue-in-cheek" (oops there goes another "oldie") reference to my recent post made just yesterday--in the new, current millenium,,,

Probably should just "let this go"--additional replies are not likely warranted to further help "make my original point"...

Monte