Grand National featured in Rick Ross's rap video

The first thing that came to mind is: is he standing on the hood? I cringed when I saw that

X3 Standing on the hood you got to be crazy. I can't stand that type of music but a GN is cool in anything.

I was hoping they would do a "Gone in 60 seconds" thing. I had the volume at Zero. I don't care for that so called music either. But i do remember my Parents loved when i played Iron Maiden in my room 32 years ago.

I was hoping they would do a "Gone in 60 seconds" thing. I had the volume at Zero. I don't care for that so called music either. But i do remember my Parents loved when i played Iron Maiden in my room 32 years ago.
Yeah Can't say that is the best kind of music, but at least he has good taste in cars haha

My mother wasn't to thrilled with Slayer.

Why do they do that? (music and standing on the hood)

I'm 53 and still cranking up Iron Maiden in my room. lol