Grand National Dash Plaque

dash plaque

I have one that came of a 6000 miles grand national (NO JOKE) a friend of mine bought one from me that was an NOS. There is nothing wrong with the plaque pretty much new asking 300.00 shipped let me know if you want it or any one else interested

I have one that came of a 6000 miles grand national (NO JOKE) a friend of mine bought one from me that was an NOS. There is nothing wrong with the plaque pretty much new asking 300.00 shipped let me know if you want it or any one else interested

We must be talking about different things. I need the black plastic thing that goes across the front of hte dash on the passenger side.

We must be talking about different things. I need the black plastic thing that goes across the front of hte dash on the passenger side.

He's talking about the same thing. Just happens that people think that they're sitting on virtual gold mines with these cars anymore. Vendors included, but I won't get into that again. Bit of a joke really, but not a funny one. No offense to $300 guy, but I don't even know how he can say that with a straight face.

Insert

I don't have the whole plastic plaque but I do have just the GN "insert" plate that goes on the plaque where it normally states "Regal" if you are interested in it. PM me if so.

GN Dash Plaque

I have a nice gn dash plaque.
I also posted in the parts for sale section.
Price is $175.00 plus shipping.
Here are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• resize_4659.JPG
    resize_4659.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 310
  • resize_4660.JPG
    resize_4660.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,321
I have a nice gn dash plaque.
I also posted in the parts for sale section.
Price is $175.00 plus shipping.
Here are a couple of pictures.

well your half of what the other guy posted but still way more than I am willing to pay for a piece of plastic. Thx anyway.

I just sold one a couple months ago for $20. plus shipping-i guess i should buy it back-who knew? i do have a burgandy that could be painted grey,also one in smoke glass,and also one set up for 4 gauges at an angle. burgandy one-$20. plus shipping,smoke plastic $20. plus shipping and the gauge one for $50. plus shipping.

Contact richie golden he`s braking up a bunch of insurance lost cars on ebay.I picked up some parts at his house .He should have it.