Gotta sell some stuff & make room

Michael McCoy

Got lots of stuff to get rid of, so here goes:
-front center bumper fillers, grey hard plastic piece behind grille-$10/ea.
-set of metric lug nuts that were painted black, came on a car I parted out, & has 4 locking lug nuts along with the key-$12
-several '86/'87 air dams, a couple of them are in great shape with no cuts, while a few are scraped slightly on the bottom from curbs-$20 to $30 depending on condition
-several '86/'87 intakes, unported, can be bought complete or with various accessories, plenums/tb's/& other items can be bought too-$175/bare intake
-'86/'87 NOS intake powdercoated a light grey color, never mounted, ported but no flow data available, was done with a set of TR heads a few years back-$250
-IC brackets, alternator/AC rear bracket, brown pull straps in perfect shape (paint them whatever color you want), air filter inlet tubes, water pump pulley, or oil cooler lines (will thoroughly clean them before they ship)-$25/ea.
-intercooled accessory bracket-$60/minus hardware
-intercooled crank pulley & IC fan mounting bracket-$50
-INTERCOOLED emblems-$12/ea.
-open end 1/2" chrome long shank lug nuts & washer (12 lug nuts & washers)-$10/set
-SG1 block, standard bore, line honed, 2 center billet main caps installed, starter mounting area damaged slightly (thanks to me hitting it with the tractor bucket!)$900/obo (new TRW pistons, pins, & rings along with a stock set of TR rods are available at a killer deal for this block too)
I've got multiples of all the brackets, header sets, intercoolers/scoop & shroud assemblies, inlet tubes, pulleys, IC fans, interior panels, & lots more stuff too. We'll be in Raleigh tomorrow to see Iron Maiden, so I'll try to answer any questions asap. I can also send detailed pics of any parts via email or text. 7042267345 is my # if you wanna contact me quicker than on here. Thanks.

100_3204.JPG 100_3194.JPG100_3195.JPG100_3196.JPG100_3197.JPG100_3199.JPG100_3198.JPGView attachment 199222100_3201.JPG100_3202.JPG 100_3193.JPG

Pictures of air filter intake tube? I'm interested, what size is it?

Would you happen to have any Turbo T emblems?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Wahoo they're in the one pic that has many items in it. It's the stock black plastic inlet tube that mounts to the radiator support & funnels air into the air filter box. Are you thinking of an MAF pipe?
Sounds good Harvey. Thanks bud.
precizion818 I only have NOS Turbo T emblems...and they too need to find a home! $50/ea. and I've got 14 of them.

Ill take the DS header. Sending Pm

86 T-type modified
86 T-type. Lightly modified

Gotcha Drewster. One center bumper filler & the 2 TType emblems are spoken for. Deals on other items are in the works, so I'll post as they sell. Thanks guys.

So you happen to have the hard vacuum line that goes from the vacuum block to the PVC.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app