Gotta say it. Can't hold back any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo6Smackdown

Excerpt from Sniperdfa1:

"The two hardest thing any Soldier goes through with changes, Acceptence & Moving on.
I hope it works out with whatever your decision will be.

Good Luck and Godspeed.

SFC W.S.
US Army Reserve"

And an excerpt from Turbojosh:

"Godspeed to you S F C! It's the diamond I always looked up to in your crest"

Josh, EVERYthing you say about the military is wrong. Every. Single. Time. Something is not right at all. THERE IS NO DIAMOND IN SERGEANT FIRST CLASS RANK... That would be FIRST SERGEANT.

Bro.. There's NO WAY IN HELL you would EVER get that wrong in the Army. And you said you were a Ranger. Which bat/unit then? What was your position in the plt's/teams?

Then you say you were supposed to have a P9 pistol, but asked for a Glock as a replacement, and you got it? No way man... First off, there IS no P9 issue pistol in the line units, and secondly, even if there was, and you asked for a Glock, you would NEVER, EVER, EVER get it. It doesn't work that way buddy. Sorry.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
stop. reassess the situation.
now take it to PM's. this is some serious FB BS.
the Honda Forum I frequent doesn't even approach situations like this and they're 75% teenagers.
people BS. get a grip on this and push on.

from Afghanistan with love.

Bullshit. This isn't facebook shit. Don't think for a second that you can portray yourself as a soldier, much less a Ranger, and get away with it. Not now, and not with me in here... Not gonna happen.

Not a soldier by any means completely different contract and money.
Aeronautics Engineer with Lockheed Martin in Afghanistan.
My lady is a SW3 in the Army & headed over as well.

I guess I would be a lil bit upset if someone faked being an Aeronautics Engineer.. haha.. but it's not that serious.
But yeah this is Facebook styled drama though, "Just saying". "YOLO". random kitten pictures. *ducklips* and all that other childish BS.

PM the guy. Talk it over.

I did pm him. We did talk it over. He tried to smooth it over and it worked. Until I found some more of his bullshit inadvertently, and finally got too tired of it. Faking being an engineer is one thing, but faking something that people have died to get, and have died in the line of, is another. And I won't have it. I won't let the Rangers be dishonored, by a poser. Not now, and not ever.

i can understand what you are saying. my apologies. does suck when people disgrace a time honored organization with lies.

Faking being in the service is one thing you will get severly bashed for. I have seen more than my fair share of callouts over the years both online and in person and the poser was always severly humiliated. People should know by now it's one thing to simply not lie about. I don't know anything about this situation in particular but lying about serving this country puts the individual on a rapists level to me.

Sam: [Spence remains silent. Sam takes the marker and draws on the board] Two shooters. Car comes through here. Shooters across each other. Kill each other dead. Oh my, where'd you learn that?
Spence: In the regiment.
Sam: What regiment was that?
Spence: The 22nd Special Air Service.
Sam: What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
[repeats]
Spence: I don't like your attitude!
Sam: What's the color of the boathouse -...
Spence: Fuck off!

And myself as well...
I just read this site every now and then, to catch up on some of other people's experiences with the same problems my car has, and every now and then I run across some of turbojosh's bullshit. I come across fakers all the time, and 99% of the time I just keep on walkin'. (like the marine seal in o'reilly's auto parts in Centerline) But I just kept running across too much of his crap and couldn't take it any more. I probably would have just said nothing if he never said he was a Ranger. But once he said that he was going to have to prove himself. Not because of his actual claim, but because he said too many things that didn't add up. And I can't have that lol. Sorry. I took a LOT of shit to get into, and stay in the unit was in (not going to say what it was) to sit idle and ignore this situation.

Sam: [Spence remains silent. Sam takes the marker and draws on the board] Two shooters. Car comes through here. Shooters across each other. Kill each other dead. Oh my, where'd you learn that?
[repeats]

That's coming shortly. As soon as he shows up...

Though, I know that movie well lol. It was a great movie. The situation that SAS poser was attempting to lay out is called a Polish ambush by our guys lol. (That was funny because my last detachment XO was Polish, and he used to get mad when we said those things. It was all in fun though.)
Though in all actuality, it can work, but only in one situation; where one or both sides are shooting from an elevated position. It happens all the time in mountain passes. Plunging fire. It works awesome. But no decent unit would ever take their guys through a pass like that if they could help it.

Excerpt from Sniperdfa1:

"The two hardest thing any Soldier goes through with changes, Acceptence & Moving on.
I hope it works out with whatever your decision will be.

Good Luck and Godspeed.

SFC W.S.
US Army Reserve"

And an excerpt from Turbojosh:

"Godspeed to you S F C! It's the diamond I always looked up to in your crest"

Josh, EVERYthing you say about the military is wrong. Every. Single. Time. Something is not right at all. THERE IS NO DIAMOND IN SERGEANT FIRST CLASS RANK... That would be FIRST SERGEANT.

Bro.. There's NO WAY IN HELL you would EVER get that wrong in the Army. And you said you were a Ranger. Which bat/unit then? What was your position in the plt's/teams?

LMAO! Wow looks like I have my first internet hater fan club! I obvioulsy made a mistake bro, and I think I had a few beers in me at the time. Tell you what why don't you just let it go bro! I asked you what you were all about, and all in a pm (conversation). You had little light to shine on your subject. I already told you none of your concern. Grow battle buddy. Have some confidence in others.

That was random........

What does the chief of the watch and diving officer do on board a United States nuclear submarine?

Just kidding! :)

(edited cause i'm an idiot and didn't spell check)

Which bat/unit were you in? What was your position in the plt's/teams?

Bro, there's just no way someone with your claimed credentials could make the mistakes you've said you made. You said you were Airborne but you spelled it Airbourne. No way man. Not gonna happen. Then you said you were a Ranger instructor as well. But you confused First Sergeant with Sergeant First Class. Not with that many years in you wouldn't... No way in hell. The screw-ups you've written off as "mistakes" would have NEVER been committed by an Airborne trooper, or an R.I. No way in hell.
Then you claimed you got to trade in your Beretta for a Glock? Tell me what unit you were in, that would trade in your issue Beretta for a Glock, based solely on your personal request... Riddle me that Batman...
Then you were talking about when you were an RI, and people were turning their pistols sideways and you would "smoke the dog piss" out of them when they did it... Bro, NO Ranger course student or would EVER pull that in front of an RI. Not a chance in hell... And one more thing.. there were no pistols in Ranger school...

Even when I was drunk, I'd NEVER, EVER, EVER, forgot certain things. The ONLY thing that I could EVER forget while stone drunk, would be maybe, for example, something really intricate and hard to remember, like the guard freq for the last day of a mission for example. For my team, I had to remember 25 freqs for the radio, on a typical mission, because they couldn't be written down and taken past the flot. Stone DRUNK I could remember my left and right limits in degrees on a crew served at 0300hrs, my pace count in the bush with full pack, which tip is West on the shadow tip method, or where to aim on the 300m Ivan with a 25m zero. Hell, I even remember the 8 digit grid with grid zone identifier on one of my missions in Iraq, and my M4 serial number from 2002-2007 as well...
What I'm saying is, is that even though I RARELY drink, and have NEVER drank on duty, I do get pretty tipsey every few months, and I still remember the basics, the intermediates, and most of the advanced shit from when I was operational... And you're trying to tell me, that after a few years in, and not a lot of time out, and a few drinks, you've forgotten how to spell your own job, and the difference between E7 & E8? Negative Johannsen... Not happenin...

I've confused first sergeant and sergeant first class....all the time!

But I'm a first class petty officer in the sub force so I don't exactly see those ranks.....ever! Lol

Though I did do a year as an assistant watch commander/watch commander in GTMO and the training for that WAS done at Fort Lewis (bliss now) and I was surrounded by army for a month...I knew the rank structure pretty good for agile after that!

reminds me of a time my buddies desided it would be a good idea to say they were SEALS in Little Creek VA. Unfortuntly for them real SEALS were in the bar. They were lucky to get away with a warning

[repeats]
Gordy!! When are you coming back to Campbell? I need a contact in the aviation world, because I love me some Black hawk jumps.

Gordy!! When are you coming back to Campbell? I need a contact in the aviation world, because I love me some Black hawk jumps.

Probably not for awhile. I retired from the Army last year and got a new gig working in the Gulf South.

Then you say you were supposed to have a P9 pistol, but asked for a Glock as a replacement, and you got it? No way man... First off, there IS no P9 issue pistol in the line units, and secondly, even if there was, and you asked for a Glock, you would NEVER, EVER, EVER get it. It doesn't work that way buddy. Sorry.
Just as an FYI here. The US has never used a P9 pistol. It was made by HK in the 60's. up to 1978 The US armed services use an M9 or M9A1 which is the Beretta.;) Now there is a USP9 but this is a later pistol and the US forces have used the USP45CT, but if you don't even know the designations for the weapons you use then you wouldn't be a front line anything.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.