Got some stuff to sell in Dallas

sixgun86gn

six offender
'76 455 w/turbo 400 trans Complete from air cleaner to oil pan ready to run $700

200 4r trans $500

85 WH-1 with posi rear and good interior,A/C has been removed would make good race car. Title is available,just needs to be found. $1000

S&W 8 pt. roll bar kit $300

Pair of Weld 15 x 3.5 front runners new in box $250

Stock intercooler and scoop $100

Stock 8.5 rear cover $10

Good used A/C compressor $100

stock 3.8T flywheel $50

stock upper plenum $50

2 intercooler fans $25 each

stock throttle body $40

Coil pack bracket $20

accessory bracket $75

Good belt tensioner $50

stock intercooler brackets $25

Water pump pulley and crank pulley $25 each

I don't want to ship this stuff,so it is pickup only,may negotiate on some of the items,but the roll bar,motor,wheels and trans are firm. Thanks.

Patrick Smith

I also have a P.I.T. electronic boost controller new in box $100. Has everything you need to adjust boost from the driver's seat.

Attachments

• bcuplus3.jpg
    bcuplus3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 599
  • bcuplus2.jpg
    bcuplus2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 585
  • part9700.jpg
    part9700.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 585
Pics of the car will have to wait until I can get to my storage.

Remember it is a $1000 car,including the rear end which is worth $850 alone. So it should be no surprise it needs alot of work.

I can describe it for now,

Electric moonroof,rear spoiler, bucket seats and console,no brake MC setup,no AC,chrome bumpers,turbo hood,needs lots of body work,missing front headlight bezels,has a crappy two tone primer paint job.No inner fenders.

Like I said a good race car body,not much else...

This car plus the roll bar kit and the 455 would make a great start for a cheap race car.

interested in the car. how far are you from richardson? i would like to have a buddy meet you to check it out.

I am in Forney,about a 20 min drive from richardson. The car is in my storage in Seagoville about 15 mins from my house.

I will PM my number.

Roll Bar

Patrick - so sorry not to get back to you on this. Just saw your listing and remembered - sending you an email.
John

Bump for honest guy -

This extremely rare WH-1 does have the rare G80 posi rear and even more rare moon roof option. The bumpers also came with the lighter aluminum reinforcements. The prior owner had started sanding down the the car in preparation for a new paint job. With a little effort this could be a really neat race car or street sleeper. Don't forget that it is now also smog exempt in Texas!

Also, unless something has changed, the S&W roll bar kit includes the optional rear bars specially bent to go through the rear speaker holes into the trunk space. This is especially helpful to keep from having to cut up the back seat.

Thank you Carl.

The roll bar kit and boost controller have been sold.

I also have lots of other parts not listed if anyone needs anything specific,just ask and I may have it.

Thanks,
Patrick

Decided I can go down to $500 for the 455 Buick, $400 for the 200 4r.

Might be willing to trade for some stuff.

Can you send me pic of the car, I am interested in the car and I live in the dallas area also.

I do not have any pictures I can send. The car is in my storage in Seagoville and I don't get out there much.

Can you send me pic of the car, I am interested in the car and I live in the dallas area also.
I have a few photos of it that were sent to me when I acquired it for a brief amount of time. They should be a good representation of the current condition of this vehicle. I never had any time to make any changes to it before Patrick acquired it from me. It was, however, kept inside a warehouse covered up while it was in my possession. Therefore it's exposure to the elements has been minimal. This vehicle has all four proper T-Type wheels unlike what is represented in one of the photos. There are a lot of good parts on this car, but it would almost be a shame to part it out. Although it no longer is equipped with the original hot air engine, it is still an extremely rare optioned vehicle.

Highlights of it are as follows:

1. 1985 Buick WH-1 (1 of 525 produced)
2. Good clean title, but currently in roller condition
3. Complete gray cloth interior in excellent condition. (Has been partially dismantled to prepare for roll bar installation)
4. All removed interior parts and trim have been stored for re-assembly
5. A/C has been deleted and has a firewall cover plate installed
7. Needs repaint work (Sanding had already been started by prior owner)

A few unusual and rare options have made it impossible to determine the actual number out of the 525 that were produced with the following options that this one has including:

a. Factory optioned limited slip differential
b. Bucket seats with console & shifter
c. Digital Climate Control Center
d. Factory Moon Roof
e. Aluminum bumper reinforcements

The photos of the interior also show seat covers on the buckets. Those were in place for temporary protective purposes only and they are in very good condition. Although partially disassembled, all the interior parts are present to my knowledge. As Patrick previously stated, this would make a really cool platform for a full race or street/strip vehicle. Since it is an '85 model, it is also air check exempt in Texas for inspection purposes. There is no reason that with a little work, this vehicle could not be reborn as a sneaky street terror or cruiser if desired.

Sixgun86gn can you e mail your phone number so I can go look at the buick in person