Got NOS?? SS Camaro downed

PsychoBuickBoy

The Money Pit
I was out today running some errands in the GN and got chased down by a black SS LS1 Camaro. On both rear quarter panels were decals that said "Got NOS?" . The car had a very healthy exhaust tone and had big TAC and other guages mounted inside. He kept throwing me revs but there was obviously nothing to do because of traffic. I smiled and nodded my head to let them know I was up for some action. They got in the right turn lane ready to pull out on a clear street and I followed. I rounded the corner after him and swung into the far lane. He hit the gas first and did a little spinning. I mashed the pedal and did the same and fish tailed into a 1 car lead. We both hooked and I instantly stretched it into an easy 5 to 6 lengths and then started coasting. Light ahead was red but again with traffic so I headed to the right turn lane. Funny, this time he didn't want to follow. The "Got NOS?" SS continued on straight with his tail in between his legs. Too bad, I wanted to know if he was spraying or not.
My car was running with a tank of 101 octane and about 20 PSI. My alky pump is broken so imagine what I could of done to the poor guy?;) It has been a long time since I had a good kill so I had to share. My last kills was with a buddy at work who drives a new SS with the SLP 345HP package. I am having fun eating these Camaro's, bring on the 2003 Cobra!

Originally posted by matt87
good kill! when you gonna step up to some big squirters???

I know! I wouldn't dare take it over 20psi, it leans out real quick up in the higher gears. I tell you though I am really happy with this turbo. It spools great with my convertor. I have to step up the injectors before hitting the track and winter weather is comming so hopefully I'll get on it soon.