Got my new ride. Going fast with class in the new millenium

GNSCOTT

open faced club sandwich
Its a little dirty. Its been raining since the night I picked it up.

31673947-524f-00800060-.jpg

Man, I am jealous!! That is the number one toy I wish I had right now.

So give us the low down. How does it run, handle, brake ...etc:)

Beautiful. Make mine silver. I'll wait until after the patented "Cadillac depreciation" takes place though.
I can't wait to test drive one.

I highly dobt you will see that depression with this car. Caddy says no rebates will be offered and no more than 10% of CTS' will be V's. I think this car will be more like the early 90's Impy SS than like a regular caddy. I had my choice of either color. they got a silver one in a week before mine came in. I think the black sets off the chrome better in the black, but both look awesome. There are 2 more color choices now. A dark red, and a gray. Its also pretty amazing that Caddy is putting out dealer installed options soon. Cross drilled rotors, a shock package, carbon fiber shock tower brace and engine cover, and a corsa exhaust. Its nice that you get to keep your stock parts, and its amazing that Caddy is even doing this.

Yup fix that siggy.

And let me drive it for a real world impression of the vehicle.
:p

Can't wait to race it at Lime Rock. :D

I'll give you a head start since I'll be in my GN.

:eek: :cool:

Sweet ride!

Congrats and lots of luck!

When do we get to see a 1/4 mile time posted?:cool:

Did anyone else take notice of the 6 lug wheels?

Make mine silver too as black is a PITA to keep clean.

Thanks. Hopefully next month i'll have it at the drags. I'm really looking foreward to whooping up on Salvage at Limerock in the twisties seeing how there aren't alot of straightaways. I'm breaking it in , in the rain so I guess its for the best.

The car is alot easier to drive than my Vette and handles itself in the rain a million times better. With the added weight and added hp, the car really plants all 4 tires on the ground firmly. With the Vette I had to worry about tire spin and the ass end kicking out in the rain. It should be ready to do some 6100rpm power shifts this weekend.:D