Got my first 11 sec slip

101prf

It took long enough but I finally got an 11 sec pass. 11.653 @ 118.12, 2.073 60' leaving at 0 psi.

That's great! My mph is low to yours. What are your mods? Do you have a bar? Leaving at 8 lbs will be bar territory. Al said there was a pretty bad crash. He was next in line too so he had to wait an hour.

Congrats!!

That's well into the 11's for the first one, and like Pronto said, nice speed too.
Get that 60' down, and you're low 11's!

This was my first run with my new engine. It has GN1s and a 206 roller cam, BB65 turbo, V4, 60s, SMC alky and TT alky chip. Still has stock throttlebody, intake and exhaust manifold. I did put 110 in the gas tank as a safety net but will run pump gas next time out. I know that run left room for improvement but it achieved my original goal for the car. Now I will have to face the roll bar decision.

Good heads and cam are a great addition. There's not a lot of room left for you at the track with your potential without a bar. I've only seen a few bars that are done right. Cotton's is one. Joe Derry's done by his friend is another. Most I see are too intrusive and mess up the door.

The transmission you and Russ did feels great. The bar is a tough decision because my kids ride in my car often. Maybe it won't be if I put seat belts in my wifes Nova.

Now I will have to face the roll bar decision.
Car is flyen. Nice mph. I would look here before anywhere else if ur considering a Bar. JW Racing Fabrication LLC - Seymour CT

If u saw a TR with one of his bars/cages you would know why. Perfect bends and super clean welds.

I would think Cotton could do a decent job but take a look at some of JW's work on his site and judge for urself.

congrats ! yeah leaving on no boost and a 2.0 60' you have a LOT of room to grow

straighten that stuff out and next time out the "ump's" gonna say YERR OUTT:biggrin: