Got my build number from PHS today

Jas89TTA

After owning the car 3 1/2 years I now know I own TTA #1308 :) It was bought at Joe Perillo Pontiac in Chicago, IL

How do you find out your build number from PHS? The previous owner told me the number. But I do not have a lot of faith in this guy. I would like to find out for sure on my own.

Thanks

Sweet6 said:
How do you find out your build number from PHS? The previous owner told me the number. But I do not have a lot of faith in this guy. I would like to find out for sure on my own.

Thanks

just got to http://www.phs-online.com/ and fill out the order form for an information packet and send that with $35 in and they'll send you a bunch of stuff. You can look around on the site and it goes into more detail about what all you get.

That's interesting,

You say that PHS says where/what dealer your car was purchased from? My Father just recived his info packet from PHS on his 89 TTA and it doesn't say anything about where it came from. As a matter of fact, there is only one piece of information they gave us for his particular car, the cars build number which is #16 of 1555. I was hoping they would give us more info but i guess not?

Anyone else get more info than we did?

Dominic said:
That's interesting,

You say that PHS says where/what dealer your car was purchased from? My Father just recived his info packet from PHS on his 89 TTA and it doesn't say anything about where it came from. As a matter of fact, there is only one piece of information they gave us for his particular car, the cars build number which is #16 of 1555. I was hoping they would give us more info but i guess not?

Anyone else get more info than we did?

Got a folder full of info, pics, and copy of window sticker. The window sticker has the dealership info at the bottom. IMO its alot of filler but hey its still worth the money.

Perillo no more I think.

Jas89TTA said:
After owning the car 3 1/2 years I now know I own TTA #1308 :) It was bought at Joe Perillo Pontiac in Chicago, IL
I think Perillo only sells BMWs now, I was gonna offer to take a picture of the joint and email it to u. I am going to take my 67 GTO (if its ever done) and take a picture infront of the dealership my pops bought it from.---Grossinger even though its a new location and building. I remember working for a family owned lease business where one of the sons bought an 89 GTAwith a 5.7 for his personal use and told me I was crazy for suggesting that he should have ordered a turbo TA---who looks crazy now.

Don't know if it is the same dealer but my car was sold by Grossinger in Skokie MO. Wonder if they were large enough to be in multiple states.