Got bitten and flipped by the JYD

gokada

Just wanted to get the story straight, cause I know everybody will hear Geoff's version. I was on the inside line on turn #1, side by side with Geoff. He tightened his right turn and cut me off sending me up the embankment (tires) causing my cart to roll over. He was on the outside not me.

Can't remember too much after that crash because the impact set me in a daise. But I do remember someone going "Ow your car hit my arm." "Hey look there's gas leaking on me." Ah pua ting you got a little ouwee.:D I was the one upside down suffering....

Jackson, you know it's true, so don't erase anything;)

All I know is that Gerald hit my Kart so hard from behind, that the steering wheel broke off of the shaft, when I went sideways! :eek: Next thing I know he (and his Kart) was doing a barrel roll hitting me in my arm and then landing sideways directly in front of me. His right side tires were pointing toward the sky!! He had that "Oh sh*t I F***'ed up" look on his face. :D Too bad there isn't any video evidence! :D

Gerold the crippled "senior instigator" was up to no good when he got into the go cart track.. 1st round I got nailed twice (1 causing a serious neck injury) and 2nd cliped me on the side.

On the last run of the day something was up in Gerold....He even appoligized to the guy working there when we got into the carts. First lap I spun out (must had been Gerold :D ) a few rounds after there were tires on the track Guy was in the stuck into the tires and a few lap later I see Gerold car on top of Geoff.

But then it was all fun

Put a bunch of drag racers into go-karts and what do you get? MAYHEM!! Should have known there was gonna be trouble when kamikaze pilot Gerald "Black Flag" Okada apologized in advance for what was about to happen out on the track. :D When was the last time you saw a go-kart driver return on foot? :D

I bet that's the last time they do that all-at-once start!!

All i was doing was rubbing, thats all. You know, these carts have no rear view mirror, so how you suppose to tell the guy in front to move over? you gotta "rub" up on him and politely tell him you want to pass. I was just following go-cart ediquite is all. Not my fault you guys don't know the rules. In NASCAR when the black #3 rubbed up on you, you'd move right. Well that's the same thing I was doing. Just that you guys weren't moving.

And the track guy was full of it when he said that it was the first time he saw a cart flip.:D