Got another stroker motor for sale...

I noticed some as$hole complained about your reserve. What a douche bag. Maybe he should get a real job so he can make real money needed to pay for an engine like that.

i'll most likely never spend 10k on a motor, but i will also never expect to compete at a level that demands it. In the 'real world', where serious racers live, 10k is normal. a friend of mine paid $16,500 for a 1.6 VW for his FSV, have a look at Loynings prices for a 'stock' FF1600 or FF2000 motor, where you have to use OEM castings for the head, pistons and crank and the motor still costs 12K. another friend of mine just spent $6300 on a rebuild for his 1800cc datsun 510. nothing pisses me off more than cheap retards. i can handle cheap, i can almost handle retards, but the cheap retard is the worst.

cheap, fast, reliable - choose 2.

Congrats Don!!! Good Luck with the new car!!!! Thanks for the deal on the alternator!!!

bidding ends in 3 days!!! don't wait on this thing! it is going to SELL!

I'm away from my computer for a day and motor is sold. I'm sure that motor is going to be fast in someones car. I wish it was my car. That was a quick 3 days.