Got a Hotel booked for BG, GOD I hope it's not a dump...

I hope ur kidding, thats the one tha just burned down.

haha j/k :D . Best westerns are usually nice, I think we stayed at one dwn there.

i think that may be the place i stayed at for the last couple of years (could be wrong???) anyway, its a decent place, its very close to the vette museum (in case it rains), theres a pool, its pretty queit at night....... get ahold of roger davis (nashty) he's stayed there for some time, not sure if he's goin this year. have fun, aaron

Good choice!

I stayed there many times.

Great little motel that is across the street from the Vette museum and adjacent to the Vette assembly plant.

I liked the fact that I could get a curbside lower unit which made it easier to load/unload the luggage and keep an eye on the car.

Easy access to the track too.

The one downfall is that it is not near the "main drag" or near the good eating spots. HTH

There are two Best Westerns - the one near the 'vette museum, and one at the next exit, on Scottsville Road. The one on Scottsville is at the outer edges of all the restaurant action, and down the street from the host hotel. We've been to this one, and it used to be clean and reasonable. I've heard that it has had new owners.

I'm sure either one is fine!

I just booked a room at the Drury Inn. They had a couple rooms left but they only have 1 bed in them. In case anyone needs the number 270 842 7100 Hey FREE breakfast:D :D

Tarey D.