Goodyear Eagle GTs

Looking for some advice on tires. I want to get some Eagle GTs from Kelsey and can't decide on size. I know the stock size is 215/65/15...could I run 255/60/15 on the stock 15x7 rims? I'd like to go wider on the tires if i can, but still run the Eagles.

image.jpeg
I did 255 BFG Radials
Looks good
Didn't go wider due to 7 inch wheel (stock)

I did stock 215 up front
Car is level just as before
Bought all 4 for ? 600$ Tire rack

Wanted stock look but a little more tread
Put white letters out

You could go up to a 255/60 in the rear on a stock wheel without any issues. It's when you go larger that issues usually arise.

Looking for some advice on tires. I want to get some Eagle GTs from Kelsey and can't decide on size. I know the stock size is 215/65/15...could I run 255/60/15 on the stock 15x7 rims? I'd like to go wider on the tires if i can, but still run the Eagles.
Is the price in Kelsey's site a "per tire" price??

I have a 255/60-15 on the stock T wheel don't see why you can't. Mine aren't Goodyear and I dont know why you would want a Goodyear other than that is what was original equipment. They were hard no hooking tires when new. Good for a smoke show. Maybe they have a different compound now. I've run a 235/60-15 in the past. No issues with either.

I have a 255/60-15 on the stock T wheel don't see why you can't. Mine aren't Goodyear and I dont know why you would want a Goodyear other than that is what was original equipment. They were hard no hooking tires when new. Good for a smoke show. Maybe they have a different compound now. I've run a 235/60-15 in the past. No issues with either.
Did you go 255 all the way around or just the back?

I know the repop Goodyears aren"t great tires, but I love the way they look. I'm not trying to race anyway, just want the stock look.