Goodby For A While

regal-nut

:frown: Well i got layed off today. So i will have to say goodby for some time. In order to save some cash i will have to shut off the e-net. I will have Rivical do my finger walking here so i will still try to relay things to him.I will send picks of the work that i do to the car if i do any.I will miss chating with you all. See ya!:frown:

Hate to hear this, it is happening every where, my son (Zack's 85GN) got it several weeks ago and it is not looking good where a I work either. Hope somthing comes you way soon.

Jim

Sorry to hear. Signs of the times I guess. CT just laid off 6000 in the Hartford area.

It's a good thing we invested Billions in Iraq. Look at all the jobs it generated in the US of A.... :rolleyes:

Sorry to that!Im in the same boat I have been laid off for 3 months now and dont know if I ever go back to my old job,Im going to have to find something new and selling my buick parts for extra money.Good Luck!

Sorry to that!Im in the same boat I have been laid off for 3 months now and dont know if I ever go back to my old job,Im going to have to find something new and selling my buick parts for extra money.Good Luck!

I'm in the same boat as you guys, at least i'm collecting unemployment :rolleyes: . I would rather have a job though

I'm in the same boat as you guys, at least i'm collecting unemployment :rolleyes: . I would rather have a job though

Ya but it will be nice to have a little vacation. I will have to go back very soon even if it is a diffrent job. we will shut the e-net down on monday so that we can still get my unemployment pay going. Thanks for the good lucks and all sofar.:) I hope that it works out for you all to.

we will shut the e-net down on monday so that we can still get my unemployment pay going.

I know what you are going through. I did the same thing when I got canned back in Sept. But all may not be futile. When I filed for unemployment what the state of FL failed to tell me until 30 days later was that I had free access to a computer,phones and fax free of charge courtesy of the state. Of course all of this was to help me find a new job but I do know that people diffinetly abused the system. I saw people surfing eBay and buying crap on line. Me? Yeah I did check my e-mail and do a little surfing on this site too. Just make sure the volumn is turned off on the speakers. It could get a little embarassing watching You-Tube on the states dime.:cool:

:frown: Well i got layed off today. So i will have to say goodby for some time. In order to save some cash i will have to shut off the e-net. I will have Rivical do my finger walking here so i will still try to relay things to him.I will send picks of the work that i do to the car if i do any.I will miss chating with you all. See ya!:frown:

Sorry to hear this . Grim news everyday. Some how things allways seam to work out so this to will pass. Good luck.

Well me and the wife get to keep the e net for another month so i will still be here for a bit. I am happy!:biggrin:

I got a job (thank god)

I got a job!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: I will be learning to do comm. wireing for a company out of BG Ohio. Thank God!! I dont know much but the man is willing to teach me. He was just happy to see that some one is willing to learn and work hard and not just stand around. Thats why he hired me. Its only $10.00 an hour but i cant get picky. Thanks to all that sent me emails or PM's. I cant wate to save a few bucks to work on the regal!!:biggrin: (got to save the house first)

Losing a job might be scary but, every job I have or been asked to leave always opens up new opportunities for me. No regrets, you should do everything you can to take advantage of this.

Sorry to hear. Signs of the times I guess. CT just laid off 6000 in the Hartford area.

It's a good thing we invested Billions in Iraq. Look at all the jobs it generated in the US of A.... :rolleyes:

We added more to the national deficit in the 1st 6 months of this year with the new president then Bush spent in 8 years fighting 2 wars and dealing with 9/11. It would apprear to me that money spent in Iraq is the least of our worries. That is something you should roll your eyes at. :rolleyes:

I have to say that it is weard that i got asked if i wanted a job!! This is the first time for that. It is rough not knowing much but i do learn fast. It is diffrent being out of a factory. Thanks to you all for the moral suport.:biggrin: Thats why i like the Turbobuick board.

We added more to the national deficit in the 1st 6 months of this year with the new president then Bush spent in 8 years fighting 2 wars and dealing with 9/11. It would apprear to me that money spent in Iraq is the least of our worries. That is something you should roll your eyes at. :rolleyes:

Correct