Good stock 86-87 turbo

joey316g

Too many cars.
ANyone have a good, possibly semi low mile, stock turbo laying around that they might want to sell to help out a good guy..;). Mine is puking oil and I really dont feel like rebuilding it as I will most likely be upgrading next summer. Really tired of dumping money into this car right now but everytime I turn around something else is goin bad. :mad: This should be the end of it for a little while...I hope...I just wanna drive it a little.

Stock Turbo

I have a very low (under 1K Mileage) stock Turbo. I purchased it from GM in or around 00-01 It set in the box for years and then installed on car almost immediatelly replaced with a TA49 and back in to the box it went. You would need your stock hot side.

175.00 shipped to NJ

I have a NOS Grand National Garrett turbo. $895

Attachments

• DSC01415.jpg
    DSC01415.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC01420.jpg
    DSC01420.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC01422.jpg
    DSC01422.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 110
I have a NOS Grand National Garrett turbo. $895

As much as I would love to own this, I unfortunatley am going to upgrade to a larger turbo next year and I dont have $895 to spend right now but thank you...looks like a really nice part

I have a very low (under 1K Mileage) stock Turbo. I purchased it from GM in or around 00-01 It set in the box for years and then installed on car almost immediatelly replaced with a TA49 and back in to the box it went. You would need your stock hot side.

175.00 shipped to NJ

PM Sent

Ive decided to just rebuild mine. I found an American made rebuild kit for $80. Best option for me right now. Getting low on budget for this car. Thanks to all who replied.