Good shop to refurbish my OEM EQ radio

LIVE4RDO

Hey crowd.

I hate the aftermarket radio in my Buick. Looking to refurbish my original EQ radio AND add Aux input to it.

Anyone can recommend a place/person?

Thanks.

As a bonus maybe the same place can refurbish my 68 Chevy radio :)

You can try this guy. I bought my radio from him this past January and so far so good:

Craig Kettner at: ccc87gn@yahoo.com

He has an ebay site where he updates and adds the aux jack to our type of radios along with later model CD models that look really nice in a GN (that is what I did).

Good guy, easy to deal with, and very responsive to questions.

Here is my new radio:

I went with a long cable out the back and I routed it under the center console and have it come out between my seat and the console so I can easily tuck it away so it is hidden:

You can try this guy. I bought my radio from him this past January and so far so good:

Craig Kettner at: ccc87gn@yahoo.com

He has an ebay site where he updates and adds the aux jack to our type of radios along with later model CD models that look really nice in a GN (that is what I did).

Good guy, easy to deal with, and very responsive to questions.]

X2. He did mine and love it. Had the GN knobs put on mine too. Looks very stock. I have a long post with pics under OEM CD radio with ipod input (or something like that).

thanks for the info fellas, I just got off the phone with craig and he's shipping the radio for my T-Type with an amp upgrade tomorrow...he's even changing the knobs to GN style ones...very nice and easy to do business with...you guys are a great asset, thanks for tolerating me...