Good reason not to street race.....

Lt. Doomsday

Honda Hater #1
A pretty good reason not to street race......

The Result
index.php

http://forums.domestictunerz.com/index.php?showtopic=11524&st=0

The Story ^

Kid was 17 years old, Sheriff Reported speeds of over 130mph

His stupidity

I personaly dont think he deserved to die, but its 1 less idiot on the road to kill innocent people, im just glad he went w/o taking the lives of anyone else. Just think he could have hit a Family with kids in a van. Pretty scary stuff huh?

*NOTE* Three people tried to say "Sorry for your loss" and ****ed it up everytime some said lost and lose...

that sort of thing happens all too often. sure very very few races end like that, but its just a game of russian roullete you play.

I don't know what he was doing but i'm guessing it was very stupid, to loose controll when your screwign around my yourself means either something happend that was out of his controll or he just screwed up. either way going the speed limit would have been a smart thing to do.

I've had a very good friend taken by an accident from sheer stupidity (not paying attention to the road, you can't see a semi running into you if your looking around in the back seat) and another guy i knew die racing. It really takes the fun out of a good race.

i'll still race occasionally. if i know the road, there is very little if any traffic, good weather, and the other guy is trying to get me to go and has a car worth my time. even then i won't take it much past 10-15 over the limit, by then a winner is usualy decided anyways.

The track is a whole nother story. I'll race every chance i get at the track, and encourage everyone i know to go with me. especially if i know they race on the street.

very sad,

who goes 130 on the street in a chevy lumina??

for the most part, street racing is bad, but real "street racers" know where and when it is "safe" to do it.

that meens not blazing down streets w/ cars and people:( :(

I do police towing and see idiots like this all the time, cars cut in half from impact etc, there is never a shortage of morons. And yes good thing he didn't take anyone else out with him. I have about 10 knuckleheads that hang out on my street with there rice crap racing up and down the street all the time. I never park my GN where they can even see it because I know someday they will crash and I dont want it to be into my car parked in the driveway. Cause if the impact didn't take em out I would :p

Sad but true.

Its actaly a cavilier... but i didnt know wtf it was until i saw the title "17 year old in a cavilier....." i knew it was a chevy due to the chevy logos on the car... but yes very sad................ i feel for the families loss.... least noone else was killed.... coulda been worse.. coulda hit a faimily with kids and all in a van. thank god he took his own life. and noone elses.

I know this is gonna sound mean, but thats 1 less ldiot on the road to take my, or anyone elses life. he knew the risk, he took the chance, he paid the price, its as simple as that.....