Good Price on 83 regal turbo t type?

billygeg

I came across someone who has a 83 carbureted turbo t type...As for the body the car needs rust work on the t top roof and the floor pans and it needs the bumper fillers aside for that the body looks solid..He has a entire floor pan, The bumper fillers and a entire t top roof replacement that he is selling with the car.. So all the parts needed are there...Mechanically the car isnt running because it needs the carburetor and turbo installed..He has a rebuilt turbo assembly never installed and the carburetor that was rebuilt... ..He also has a extra set of t tops and a ton of interior and misc parts such as 84-87 tail lights, headlight trims, etc..The car and everything included for $2000 firm..You guys think that is a good deal?

I personally would pass. A Hot Air should be rare enough for you. A carb. ttype is even rarer with a even less of an upside. You will never get you investment back. I would put the money towards an 86/87.

I personally would pass. A Hot Air should be rare enough for you. A carb. ttype is even rarer with a even less of an upside. You will never get you investment back. I would put the money towards an 86/87.
I have a 87 GN..My car specs are from my old car, I just dont know how to change it! lol..I was thinking even if I parted it out, The turbo waste gate assembly is rebuilt like brand new never installed, The trunk lid, doors hood are all good there are t tops on the car plus a extra set of t tops, He has all the fiberglass bumper fillers for front and back not installed, set of 84-87 tail lights, 2 extra sets of the turbine type rims and tons of extra interior trim parts