good place to take a 68 430 for a rebuild?

85tr

Hello all i was wondering if anyone knew were i could take a 68 430 for a rebuild in washington . Any sugestions appreciated thanks.

Not sure where your located but in western wa. but I've used C&D machine in Kirkland - long long wait but very nice work or Performance Machine in Everett. I used both with good results. :)

Mike

I use Performance Machine in Everett, too. He does nice machine work, and is a great guy to deal with, too. Dave will listen to you and do it EXACTLY as you ask him to. If he thinks your ideas won't work, he'll politely give you suggestions. Most machinists will only machine things "THEIR" way.......ONLY.
If you need help assembling the engine, let me know. Dave can do it, too. The 430 heads respond real well to porting. I've done a few of them over the years. The 430 is a STUMP puller!;)

Dave's shop number - (425) 355-6363. Like Turbofabricator mentioned above he'll listen to what you want to do and make suggestions on what wouldn't be needed. Speaking from experience. :D

Mike