Good Place To Buy Coil Pack & Wires

yamla_jatt806

Can someone please tell me where I can order a coil pack and wires from? I would like something better than what the local Pep Boys sells. Thanks.

I love my Russ Merritt wires. Custom cut so they fit PERFECT. Look great too.

gyrhead has coils, modules and russ merrit wires you can get them all from the same place. hes on the vendors list

Coils

Yea Gyrhead had coils for 29 bones ea. with a free gasket and if you decided to get a module they cut you a sweet deal. Actually bought 2 coils, a TPS for 44 and a few other sensors,relays,switches,belt, PCVs. They are very reasonable. Hear Merritts wires(MSDs) are great, think RJC has em as well.

Coils

Yea Gyrhead had coils for 29 bones ea. with a free gasket and if you decided to get a module they cut you a sweet deal. Actually bought 2 coils, a TPS for 44 and a few other sensors,relays,switches,belt, PCVs. They are very reasonable, Merritts wires are supposed to be great think RJC carries them as well.

Thanks guys. I will check out the stated vendors. My car suddenly is hard to start and it sputters. I checked out the coil pack/wires and saw rust inside the wires and on the coil terminals.