Good bye to the beach.

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Tommorrow I am completely outta here. I maybe hard to get on the net for a few weeks,I don't have the ISP yet in Surry. I have access at work. My cell is the same and my email has changed to sasybit@ymail.com for now.:)

Godspeed Steve. Good luck in your new house. Call me when you have the HUGE bash you promised! ;) I'll bring the whiskey!

Can't wait to come out and see the house, garage, oh and pick up a car!!!:biggrin:

Congrat's Steve

Garage looks awesome, I will see it sometime next year, Keep in touch with us still in the Beach. How far do we have to drive for some wrenching now?

I've been doing it in about an hour. i also have the hammer down.:biggrin: By the time you get back I will have the garage operational and that includes a lift,big compressor,nice expoy coated floor..etc..etc...

I am planning on staying here a long time so I am only gonna do it once. It will be done right.

We will have a "Buicks @ Surry" Meet in the future possibly the spring.;)

I am still very easy to find of 460 and easy to get here and on the net. Not going anywhere.

Good luck on your new home/garage and most of all enjoy it!!:smile:

Well today was the closing day.....that was until the appraisal came back low...the bank has ordered a new one. Another delay. One things for sure the beach deal is done,closed on that last Thrusday.

Gonna be about another 2 weeks, and we may have to go back into contract negations again. If no deal is done we will move in with my Dad until we find another place. Not feeling to good right now:frown:.

Dang, that DOES suck. How long ago was the last appraisal done???

About 2 weeks ago,he did some screwy things with the land value and the comps. I am out in the middle of no where,lots of farm land,some double wides,some other houses but not a lot. Problem is trying to establish value for the bank/FHA is sign off on said amount for the loan. Not the same as a densely packed city.

Bank is probably going to use both appraisal to decide how much they will loan.

696..the car is still safely tucked away,I have no ISP yet and won't until this settles.

Yeah, I remember when I refinanced they have some new rules where they have to appraise in a certain mile range to your house. But come on, when a nice house is built in a rual area you STILL need to compare apples to apples.

BTW: If things get tight and the worst happens I should be able to come get it sooner, if it will help. Just waiting for a few things to clear.

BTW: If things get tight and the worst happens I should be able to come get it sooner, if it will help. Just waiting for a few things to clear.

Even if we can not reach a purchase agreement,the seller probably will let us lease it for a month or 2 to get something rolling on another house. Cars will be safe either way. Yours is still loaded with spare buick parts and boxes in the back seat. It not going anywhere.:biggrin: