good alternitive centercap for t wheels

charlloots

SMO-CUM
centerline centercaps part# c-70.
they fit better then the oem best part theres a shield with an eagle in the center. there a few bucks each from jegs. they snap wright in. ;)

Sweet I need 4 of them for my daily driver.

I took 2 off after I lost 2 after 15 years.

Now the 2 left just go up in value on the shelf. ;)

You RTV or glue them on at all?

How long they been on the car?

TIA

they push in nice and tight. no glue. there like they were made for these wheels.
ill try to get some pics to ya today. i have 3 t caps sitting on my shelf :D

mark ,
the center is not flat it is slighty raised arond the edge of the circle. 1 5/8 in dia. should just fit in the ring. the cl logo is also raised.

Originally posted by charlloots
mark ,
the center is not flat it is slighty raised arond the edge of the circle. 1 5/8 in dia. should just fit in the ring. the cl logo is also raised.

ok,
just went out to measure. 1 5/8 is the out side of the ring.dont think it will work.
1 1/2 is inside the ring, this should work it will set the new logo in the ring about 1/16 deep ,giving it a nice finish .
mark can you make me a pair 1 1/2 black with a red t.
shoot me a e-mail let me know.

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Just order from the website. Why would you only want a pair?

forgetaboutit , i just went on your site there kina tacky. or is it 2 sided tape.

Originally posted by charlloots
centerline centercaps part# c-70.
they fit better then the oem best part theres a shield with an eagle in the center. there a few bucks each from jegs. they snap wright in. ;)
I just got these caps, how do you get them to fit on the wheel? I did get the cs-70(the metal ones). Is that the problem?
Thanks

I was at a swap meet here in Florida and this vendor had new TTA style centercaps in black or in chrome. Had firebird emblems which you'd have to replace. As you may know, these fit in T wheels. They were selling for $50 a set in black or chrome which I thought was a good price. Here's contact info........DEALSONWHEELS2@DIRECWAY.COM

They're located in Robbinsville, NC and the phone number is 828 479 4855

Here is a photo of T wheels with this style cap..........

http://community.webshots.com/photo/105502178/105251576CEpmQH