Going to experiment with plasti dip, but first I need someone good with Photoshop

Onalky87

I've been throwing around the idea of plasti dipping my wheels black. And maybe tinting the windows for the murdered out look But first I'd like to see if someone's willing to photoshop my wheels for me. Just the wheels nothing else. Matte black
Thank you
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398469970.893707.jpg

Seriously Fred? That's soooo ricer. Anyhow... I can tell you one little scuff/scratch and it looks like dog chit, & will peel. I know this from my nephew whom did it to his CTSV wheels.

Looked OK for like a day, then it got a scuff, peeled like a banana.

I think maybe with lots of scuffing prep it may stick better. So ask yourself, do I ruin some rims with a good scuff job just to hope you like the look & it doesn't peel?

Tint yes... plasti dip.... save that for the ricer fags you lay waste to at the stoplights.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I like the murdered look. I think with some accents it could be pulled off on a g body. Subscribed

Seriously Fred? That's soooo ricer. Anyhow... I can tell you one little scuff/scratch and it looks like dog chit, & will peel. I know this from my nephew whom did it to his CTSV wheels.

Looked OK for like a day, then it got a scuff, peeled like a banana.

I think maybe with lots of scuffing prep it may stick better. So ask yourself, do I ruin some rims with a good scuff job just to hope you like the look & it doesn't peel?

Tint yes... plasti dip.... save that for the ricer fags you lay waste to at the stoplights.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

Why not rhino line them. It won't chip and peel. Should not cost that much. There is an awesome Cobra running around my town that is totally coated, looks awesome.

^^^ sarcasm. The car looks stupid. I will find it next week and get a picture posted.

I guess I'm just getting old but I can't get into the whole black wheel thing. I guess I just think there should be some kind break between the black of the tire and the black of the wheel.

The good thing is if I get bored with it I can remove it from all 4 wheels in about an hr and it will look just like they did before

I think it looks pretty tough. I have a short attention span and like to change things up. That is a perfect way to temporarily mix things up. Nice work!

I recently wanted to change the look of my GN by going with black wheels. See my solution below. :cool:

10 second photoshop. :shy:

Plasti Dip seems like a fun way to experiment with what you want. Make sure you put it on thick so it's easy to remove. If the tires are already on the car you can use index cards between the rim and tire to mask it.

Attachments

• -1.jpg
    -1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 123