Going back stock v8 stuff for sale

malibuick231

I dont have time to work on the car so Im going back stock and selling the v8 stuff I know this is not the for sale section but here is what I have.
New Dart block with billet 4 bolt caps on all 5 mains $2000
Used from Dusty Lunati pro crank 3.75 stroke 350 mains $900
New 6" Howards billet steel rods $800
New Race Tech pistons 9.5to1 with a 70cc head $800
New Comp solid lift roller lifters $400
New Comp billet cam turbo grind $250
MSD 6al box used $100
Used low time Magna fuel efi750 pump $450
Used trick flow 120# injectors $300
0 miles 4l80 with a CK Performance manual valve body with brake and 3800 precision 5 disc lock converter about 5000 miles on converter $2000
All parts plus shipping or will do some trading on stock parts. Here are the parts in need.
Accessory bracket for the front
j bracket for the turbo
hard vacume lines
bfr trans known good or needing a rebuild
a/c lines
power steering pump
stock shifter and cable
cam sencer
I know there is more stuff just let me know what you have.

have two factory intercoolers, two factory turbos, factory 3.8 without intake but complete needs rebuild, misc brackets for intercooler support and turbo hanger also. hell i have the 4.1 build also thats running in the car now, LOL

New Dart block with billet 4 bolt caps on all 5 mains $2000
Used from Dusty Lunati pro crank 3.75 stroke 350 mains $900
New 6" Howards billet steel rods $800
New Race Tech pistons 9.5to1 with a 70cc head $800
New Comp solid lift roller lifters $400
New Comp billet cam turbo grind $250

let me know what you think!!!!!

You know Im not going that stock and I have found almost every thing already. Im thinking a set of champion irons, roller cam, around a 64mm turbo, and a nice converter should do around 450 easy with a/c. I will how ever put you in a nice small block.

interested in block but where are you located ? is it a Dart Little M ? has it been machined ?

It is a dart little m block and I know it has been debured and I think the deck height has been set. I am going out there to day and I will find out for sure how far he got with it. Here is a pic of the mains.

Attachments

• IMG00543-20100210-1554.jpg
    IMG00543-20100210-1554.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 739
You know Im not going that stock and I have found almost every thing already. Im thinking a set of champion irons, roller cam, around a 64mm turbo, and a nice converter should do around 450 easy with a/c. I will how ever put you in a nice small block.

No problem was just letting you know what I had but the build is capable of making more then 450hp, and run 7.00 in the 1/8th.

Good luck with the sell, will be good bbc if i buy a dart block for mustang.

The only thing left is the line bore and he is working on it now.

your in Alabama ? know anyone in Detroit MI area that you could ship it to where I could pick it up ? I'm in Canada/Toronto , Alabama is one heck of a long drive . :) any idea on the deck height ? why did the line bore have to be done ?

your in Alabama ? know anyone in Detroit MI area that you could ship it to where I could pick it up ? I'm in Canada/Toronto , Alabama is one heck of a long drive . :) any idea on the deck height ? why did the line bore have to be done ?

These block are not ready to be assembled when you get them. The machine shop I use is very picky and if its not perfect he wont use it. The guy that bought my headers is in Detroit I think but I dont know him well enough for a $2000 transaction. The deck height is 9.025 but I will double check to be sure.

I can take it back with me to the Cincy area if he wants to come a little further south.

These block are not ready to be assembled when you get them. The machine shop I use is very picky and if its not perfect he wont use it. The guy that bought my headers is in Detroit I think but I dont know him well enough for a $2000 transaction. The deck height is 9.025 but I will double check to be sure.

I'll send you a PM maybe we can work it out .

block

I am in Tennessee. Who did the machine work. PM me with a bottom dollar price on the block. I can come pick it up. Thanks

I am in Tennessee. Who did the machine work. PM me with a bottom dollar price on the block. I can come pick it up. Thanks

If you need any thing else let me know. I would make someone a sweet deal on all the sbc stuff I have left.
400ci rotating assembly machined and ready to go
2 moroso oil pans 2piece and 1piece rear main seal
edelbrock efi intake with rails
comp cam and lifters for turbo set up
msd distributor
msd 6al
msd 2 step
msd ss coil
two sets of valve covers
hks blow off valve
pro form balancer
weldon oil pump
msd launch controller
edelbrock water pump
$3000 takes all of it plus shipping.

If you need any thing else let me know. I would make someone a sweet deal on all the sbc stuff I have left.
400ci rotating assembly machined and ready to go
2 moroso oil pans 2piece and 1piece rear main seal
edelbrock efi intake with rails
comp cam and lifters for turbo set up
msd distributor
msd 6al
msd 2 step
msd ss coil
two sets of valve covers
hks blow off valve
pro form balancer
weldon oil pump
msd launch controller
edelbrock water pump
$3000 takes all of it plus shipping.

Interested in valve covers if you want to break it up .

Crank and cam are sold.
sent you a pm kwikr 1
Still have the rods and pistons 4.125 bore will let go for $1000 plus shipping thats $2100 worth of parts never been ran.