Godmorning! The 8´s is taken!

mrsyclone

Hello!

I just took the first AWD 8 today! The time was: 8.98/155mph. Timeslip and film are coming later on.

I hope that all of you that has donated money and supported me and my trip to the USA, will get some value now:) Soon you will own the worlds fastest t-shirt:)

ED, put on the biggest turbo you have, and come down to the NATS :)

Looking forward to see you all at the NATS!

Regards Happy Robert, proud owner to the 8 second Syclone!
Bild027x.jpg

Great run... :eek

Guess we won't be seeing that cruzing around the USA huh...? Lol...

~Scott

I didn't understand a single word in that video other than "yes!" but what I do understand is 8.98 seconds! Congrats!

is that a 8.98 in 1000' instead of a 1/4 mile (1320 ft), cause i noticed that you speed was in km/h?? still a great run.

sick run!

YOU BETTER KEEP US UPDATED! This is tight. Congratz again, there is only 1 first time for anything and you nailed it!

More info www.syclone.org:smile:

More films from my trip to us in septembert 2006;) (Best Run in US was a 9.06 @ 154mph)

My first test runs in us ...
Video - Robert Tribute Video

Just back from the dyno.

We could not get enough air to the engine to keep it cool so we couldn't make a full pass. After the 1st one we decided it was not worth the risk to try more.

The one was about 750 rwhp and 1017 Newton meters ( boost on dyno was 23 psi :biggrin:
Max boost on race 29 psi:biggrin:

Mr. Syclone Dyno Session - Google Video

Here is some video of us driving the truck from the track to the hotel. Over 30 miles.
YouTube - Robert USA Drive on street

Regards Robert

That was good video's. Thanks!

The turbo got so hot on the dyno it melted and blew a hole in it!:eek: