go fast stuff for sale ver. 3.0

slimtastic

yea dude...I rock
alright gang ,third "for sale" post is a charm

rolling "race" Body 3500$ obo comes with...
-8 point cage installed mild steel 6 points to the frame and 2 points to the trans tunnel mainly for frame reinforcment.
-all steel body,lightened removed crash bars from doors, removed front/rear bumper crash bars
-t top car
- ac removed/ac delete plate/ aluminum catch can not included
- manual steering
- comes with kirban repro carpet/never installed
-front drop springs 1" to level out car from lightening
-vacume brake conversion with front brake line lock
- comes with all the interior that i removed from it
- umi traction bars with uninsstalled adjustable uppers/bilstein shocks
- atr rear big sway bar
- rear s10 brake cylinders/big rea brake shoes upgraded
- moroso longer wheel studs
- new front rotors/calapers
-new ignition cylinder and keys installed last month
-custom ash tray switch panel/ 5 switches ( TR custom parts)
-howe racing 2 core radiator
- nylon bushings all around
-front sway bar removed
-new fiber glass bumper inserts
-vdo oil pressure and water temp gauges included/ senders also - hood mount fuel pressure gauge included
-comes with orig GN wheels and an old set of MT drag radials 275-65-15
- wiring harness (modified) that i ran my 3.8 turbo with
- 3470 lbs with a full tank and me 160lbs in it. the car is all steel.

83lb injectors, seimens, no o-rings, recommend cleaning, $175 shipped.

accufab upper racing plenum and 70 millimeter throttle body. ths also comes with the correct rjc power-plate, a rjc billet iac relocator, billet vacume block. the power plate and the upper plenum have been coated with the same Polydyn airflow coating as the intake. 400$ shipped (comes with tps, and idle air valve)

ATR dr side header/ G-Body parts crossover/stock pass side header with light cleanup work done to inside. exhaust wrapped and comes with used copper exhaust gaskets. 250 shipped

factory service manuals, both of the thick ones and the thinner body manual. 125$ shipped.

rjc deep sump oil pan ment for cars with out girdles, works with billet mains 130$ shipped

Pro Gram steel billet mains used but in great condition 365$ shipped

arp main studs, arp head studs,arp rod bolts 2000 series sold as a set 130$ shipped

3502_p120475.jpg

3502_p120406.jpg

3502_p120405.jpg

3502_p120403.jpg

3502_p120399.jpg

Interested in the manuals - can you give me more info please?
Are they original GM?
What are the 3 books covering?
Could you post a picture of these books or e-mail them to trekramb@aol.com

Ready to buy - Thank you - Bobby
How do you take payment?

Interested in the manuals - can you give me more info please?
Are they original GM?
What are the 3 books covering?
Could you post a picture of these books or e-mail them to trekramb@aol.com

Ready to buy - Thank you - Bobby
How do you take payment?

they cover everything, they are the factory service manuals. electrical/mechanical/ect.

if you decide to part I would take atr rear big sway bar shipped to pa $$ ??

they cover everything, they are the factory service manuals. electrical/mechanical/ect.

I am not well versed on GM's manuals so please bare with me.
So these books will have such items as...
1. wiring diagrams
2. torque specs and sequence

I see you are in TX what area are you in???
PayPal??

not to jump in but yes you are correct on the manuals, they also have flow charts for problems very good books to have. And if you pass on them put me 2nd in line Its always good to have a spare set.;)

I am not well versed on GM's manuals so please bare with me.
So these books will have such items as...
1. wiring diagrams
2. torque specs and sequence

I see you are in TX what area are you in???
PayPal??

all that info and trully so much more. this is what the factory service techs used when the turbo cars came out to diag/reference for info.

im in houston. yes i paypal.

What about the block and crank along with the caps?
...uhh the block is 30 over and will need to go 40 for cleanup. the crank will need to go .030 on the rods and .020 for the mains....as far as being race material id call the crank a nice paperweight. ill give the crank to you and the block for 100$ but im not gonna ship the block(im lazy). the caps are good and have no signs of cap walk.

oil pan

Hi, I Pm'd you about the oil pan. Can you send me a pic and do you have the pick-up ext. Thanks, Mike

all that info and trully so much more. this is what the factory service techs used when the turbo cars came out to diag/reference for info.

im in houston. yes i paypal.

Thank you for your understanding. I will take the books. Please pm me your paypal info.
Bob

im intersested in the caps.have they been machined for a girdle,and if so do you have the girdle to go with it?

hp

what kind of power were you making,because im not usin g a girdle on this motor either. this one is just kickin the hell out of mustangs and wrxs etc.. etc.. :D but it should be around 600hp. i have another block thats being done the right way!!!:cool:

what kind of power were you making,because im not usin g a girdle on this motor either. this one is just kickin the hell out of mustangs and wrxs etc.. etc.. :D but it should be around 600hp. i have another block thats being done the right way!!!:cool:

on street gas i was putting roughly 530-540 on 20 lbs no alky. was trying to get low 11's on street gas...untill i had injector issues. the motor was built for mid-low tens which is closer to 650ish depending on weight. there are guys who have run all billet mains(no girdle) and gone 9.XX in the quarter. your 600 hp goal is do-able with just billet mains and main studs