Go Fast...REALLY Fast parts

turbobuick

Staff member
I'm changing my combo around for next year and will be selling off some parts.

-Heads are GN1R/X Heads are fully ported and have some the best flow #'s I've seen out of GN1 heads. Have Berrylium seats, fresh PSI roller springs, 1.89" height, Ferrea Super Alloy intake and exhaust valves, 50cc chambers. Rockers are shaft mounted T&D's. I have 1.55 or 1.65 exhaust rockers whichever you need. Heads have raised exhaust ports with extra material added for strength. There are NUMEROUS 8 second passes on these heads without cracking. Headers may need modified slightly to fit but they are pretty much a bolt on. They have been 8.55@162.5. $2900 shipped

-CAS Sheetmetal intake. On center for production heads. Powder coated very trick looking. Set up for 70mm throttle body. Complete with fuel rails. Has been 8.55@162.5. Intake port is matched to felpro 1200 gasket. $900 shipped
Pics:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/time-slip-combo-database/207784-8-74-157-a.html

-BMS 3.625 crank .010/.010 with Billet Oliver 6.5" rods. Have A set of J&E pistons for a 4.005 bore. Crank and rods are mint and I will include the bearings with less than 5 passes on them and could be re-used. Pistons are coated but have wear in pin bores and one skirt is marked from a piece of lifter that came apart. Assembly is balanced and pistons can be weight matched for a new set. You could use them in a street setup but I wouldn't in a high HP application ~9.50's or faster. Rods have new pin bushings and are fresh ready to go. $1850 Shipped

More to come. Might have a nice block also. Inquire if looking for anything.

Interested in the crank , rods&,& pistons- need anything in trade like new wheel combos or stage2 parts?matt -347-680-8642