Go Fast Parts For Sale

Remediation1

For sale:

Used SMC alky Kit, round bottle, great shape. $175.00 shipped

Used K/B 70mm upper plenum, very nice. $110.00 shipped

New Bill aluminum fuel rails, still in packaging. $175.00 shipped

New Custom fabricated 70 mm upper plenum, went with champion intake set up so I never used it,. $165.00 shipped

TA 45e John Craig 3-bolt turbo, no smoke/shaft play. great street turbo. About 2,500-3,000 street miles on turbo. $675.00 shipped

Will try to have pictures later today.

I'm interested in the billet fuel rails if they're for the stock intake, please send pics to grinaldi@wi.rr.com If these are the champion units complete with everything needed, I'll take em!

Thanks

Gino

fuel rails

Are made to fit stock intake. They are not Champion, but they are machined aluminium. They are still in the package and very nice. I went with a champion intake, which included the rails.

Cool87GN

Worked great and all together. Not a progressive unit. Due to the set up I'm running I use 110+ octane fuel constantly and have no need for the alky.

billet fuel rail

Remediation1 said:
Are made to fit stock intake. They are not Champion, but they are machined aluminium. They are still in the package and very nice. I went with a champion intake, which included the rails.

I am still waiting (since the end of march) for a response/pics and should be first up for it :confused: Not champions, then who's is it?