gnx163 for sale

I mabe be speaking out of turn as a newb But, maybe a fund could be set up on the Turbo Buick, I will give if set up and I think others will to, with the number of members it could help greatly. Let me know if I can help. Again our prayers are with you.

I believe his email address is his paypal also. send what you can. every little bit helps

I haven't been on TB in a while and I just read this post. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please chack with St. Judes Childrens Hospital. NO CHILD IS TURNED AWAY. God bless.

Thanks gang

Haily is back in hosp, had been home for a bit, then had water in her lungs,
went back in, then home for a week, now back for more chemo,
shes upbeat about it, still only weighs 72 lbs.
All the thoughts and prayers are so appreciated.
don't wish this on anyone,

feel

Hang in there, My son was 5 when he was diagnosed with a Wilms Tumor and Dr's said he could probably never have kids, Well He's 21 now with 2 kids a girl and a boy. Don't give up stand strong and pray. YOu are in my prayers also :):)

Any update in the Grand Daughter? It makes me sad to see young children hurt as I have a 7 year old boy and a 4 year old girl.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Hailey just had her last chemo fri, they will do testing in a week or so to see what further treatment is required,
they did find additional lumps on her ovaries, couple weeks back so the reason for such long drawn out treatment.
only time will tell.
her spirits are great, additude is outstanding,
I'll post up more as we recieve it,
again , thanks for your thoughts.
Lee