GNX ?

Boostdeznuts

TURBO PART WHORE
To all the GNX GURU. is there a # on the rear to match the GNX # ? Am looking to purchase a GNX but some guys told me if the # is not there it's not a real GNX.

check the seriel number with the gnx registry. make sure its tue same on a few different parts of the car. D

Is there any casting# on the rear that match the GNX #. for example GNX #232 . Is there 232 stamp anywhere on the rear?

I do not think there is a stamp on the cover. maybe someone else can chime in. it apears that you want to verify if a GNX is real. Doug Negro at the GNX registry can help you verify a real gnx. D

I'd talk to a few people on here and they said there's no such #. I just want to confirm with some of the Guru here. I'm 99 % it's real but just want to make some guys that said there is a# on there feel stupid that they don'tknow wwhat they are talking about.

It's funny that am picking up the car tomorrow but don'teeven know the car #. I'll find out tomorrow

The only number on the rear end is on the cover, but that is a generic part number for the Gnx
To my knowledge there is no serial number that appears on the rear.
The Transmission and the motor both have stamped vin numbers
Look for the Gnx on the cowl tag

The only number on the rear end is on the cover, but that is a generic part number for the Gnx
To my knowledge there is no serial number that appears on the rear.
The Transmission and the motor both have stamped vin numbers
Look for the Gnx on the cowl tag
What should I'll be looking for at the cow tag ?

you're picking up the car tomorrow amd dont know the GNX number? isn't that the first question people ask when it comes to GNX's? this whole story sounds fishy.

Lol. Fishy or whatever you think it is. I'm buying it anyway. The owner told me the # but I forgot. I'll post some pics when it's in my stable with the rest of my toys

I would of at least googled the number to see the cars history! Who owned it? Previous sale amount? Ever crashed or stolen?
Talk about an impulse buy!

I've never seen a clone with a cowl tag , not that it's not possible but they don't usually go that far to clone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    993.1 KB · Views: 203
I just got off the fone with the owner it's#493. II'm not paying for the car yet. I can take the car home to go through it for a week before I'll give him the money. He's an old friend so I'm not too worried

I just got off the fone with the owner it's#493. II'm not paying for the car yet. I can take the car home to go through it for a week before I'll give him the money. He's an old friend so I'm not too worried

A REALLY good friend....have fun...PM will be sent...