GNX with 9 miles

It's the real deal, at a Buick dealer ten minutes from my house.
It's been in their showroom since day one.

Holy @#$% Batman.

Thats an incredible machine then!

He doesn't say very much at all in the advertisement, which surprises me....

It'd be a hell of a car to get ones hands on!

Hey Underpressure.

Please let me know if sale falls through on 87 LTD. Didn't see this posted before. Where did you post?
Thanks,
RIck

Please let me know if sale falls through on 87 LTD. Didn't see this posted before. Where did you post?
Thanks,
RIck

Hi Rick,
The car was never "posted" for sale. Just word of mouth & a FOR SALE sign in my signature. I will let you know if things change but i doudt they will as The new owner has been putting together quite a nice collection of Turbo Limited's.

Thanks! Just curious! Never saw it for sale before and wanted to know how I missed it. Sweet car!!

NO WARRANTY!!!! Warranties start from the day a new car is purchased and since this car has never been sold/titled shouldnt it get a warranty? Anyone agree? :cool:

NO WARRANTY!!!! Warranties start from the day a new car is purchased and since this car has never been sold/titled shouldnt it get a warranty? Anyone agree? :cool:

Nope, that warranty would have expired years ago sold/titled or not. Even if there was a warranty, just how could you get it serviced. Many replacement parts have long since been obsoleted.

Those are the correct Stewart Warner gauges & do look differant than most of the wal mart quality gnx dash conversions.

They didn't have badging in many cases unless you or the dealer put them on. Many came with the vehicle in a bag with the book and jacket to be put on the vehicle at your desire.