Gnx wheels

2urbov6

I have a set of real GNX spec wheels if you guys are cloning a GN to GNX. On these wheels you don't need no spacers. The wheels are all refinished no curb rash on none them and the center piece was powder coated in black front and back. Comes with new center caps let me know what logo you guys want power of six, T-Type or GNX asking 1350.00

Picture 2308.jpg

Would it be possible to post pictures of the markings that are on the back of the wheels?

Center cap logo

Can you put the "T" emblem only on the caps ??? Just like the one thats on the front fender of the 1886 TType....

does the price include shipping and lugs?

JM

For those who did not read the ad, THATS GNX SPEC WHEELS 16X8" WIDE -15 OFFSET FRONT AND -23 OFFSET REAR. GNX SPEC IS SAME AS THE ORIGINAL!! PURCHASED WHEELS FROM HIM BEFORE THEY ARE VERY NICELY DONE!

For those who did not read the ad, THATS GNX SPEC WHEELS 16X8" WIDE -15 OFFSET FRONT AND -23 OFFSET REAR. GNX SPEC IS SAME AS THE ORIGINAL!! PURCHASED WHEELS FROM HIM BEFORE THEY ARE VERY NICELY DONE!
Me too !! They are nice and Jesse stands behind the sale!:)

GC

Hey is gnx 000 taking the wheels if not let me know and where are u located thanks 87gn joe

i need help

i just purchased a 1983 regal will those gta wheels fit my car if they do i wanna purchase some