GNX Wheels

I actually have a pair of custom modified 15x8 Enkei (GNX style) wheels I'm thinking of selling. I had them professionally modified to give me 3.5" of backspacing so they would fit the rear correctly. I used them with my Hoosier QTPs at the track. The wheels themselves I got used and they weren't cheap let alone the professional mod work done (along with moving the centers, they were polished and painted too). I'm actually thinking of running drag radials at the track, but before I spend the money on a 16" wheel and drag radials, I'd like to sell these first. As said, I won't just give them away. I'd be looking to get $700 + shipping for the pair (i.e. I only have 2 of these rims). I know that's alot for a pair of wheels (I'd include the QTPs...they're 27x10.5... with the rims along with Turbo 6 decaled center caps), but trying to find a set of these rims, let alone a black set with 3.5" of backspacing is all but impossible. I'd be confident in saying that I just may have the only set like this. The wheels are in excellent shape with no rash or anything. I can get you pictures if interested. Here's a picture of the whole car with these rims on it just to give you a quick look. (The front wheels are similarly modified 16" GTAs.)

Mike

Attachments

• GN with QTPs.jpg
    GN with QTPs.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 131