Gnx wheels for sale

mo86gn

I have gnx wheels I'm looking to sell. I bought them from OER (original equipment replacement) a year ago.
They come with GNx center caps (with metal ring), lug nuts with black caps, and brand new bf Goodrich tires.
I was going to make a gnx clone but changed my mind. Looking to get $1600 for them. Pick up only. If anyone wants pics I can text them. Thanks.

1600$ for a set of repros? Really?[/quote
They are original equipment Repacements for a GNX not a trans am. The wheels, center caps, lug nuts, and lug nut caps were $1000. The tires which are the correct sizes for a GNX were $800. The fronts are bf g-force ta's and the rears are bf drag radials. They were never on the car. REALLY.

$1k is cheap for CORRECT GNX REPOS (-23 and -15 offsets) post a pic of the wheels on a downward angle so you can see the offest of the rim, that might help your sale.

I know I over reacted alil...my bad...I was looking at my post all day thinking I shouldn't have posted that. Sorry, and now that you have a more detailed description of them ,I see the value. No hard feelings?

I live in tiney park was wondering if u still have those wheels or any other parts I just bought a gn and trying to fix it up

I live in tiney park was wondering if u still have those wheels or any other parts I just bought a gn and trying to fix it up
Wheels are sold. I do have some parts both stock and aftermarket. What are u looking for?