GNX VERIFY....

Rollover, I would suggest to be patient as the Registrar receives many inquires and this is not their full time occupation. There are many other resources available - including this excellent forum - if you search hard enough that will easily provide you assistance to determine if it is a real GNX or clone you are looking at. Good luck.

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Labels can be counterfeited as can just about everything else. I would bring someone with u who knows before spending any $$$$$ I have seen one or two that even had original GNX rims, Turbo, Turbo cover, suspension, dash etc.... and would be REALLY hard to distinguish from a real one. People change VIN#'s as well. The Vin# must match the car # Via GNX Registry. The Vin # itself will NOT tell u its a GNX so don't go by VIN # alone cause it could be a GN with a GNX Vin # from a smashed one and there were quite a few.

That's Why I Wish I Would Hear Back From The GNX REGISTRY..... If ANYONE Knows How I could Just Run The Info Etc. Buy Them To Make Sure Its In The System... I Am Running Out Of Time.. I Only Had This Small Time To Pull The Trigger... I Guess I'm Just Up A Creek... Time is of the ESSENCE As Everyone Knows On Here When You Get That ONE CHANCE To Get This HOLY GRAIL.......

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Be careful! Too good to be true deal are usually just that...... BUT there are defiantly some great deals out there no doubt. What is the asking price and how many miles? U got any pics without giving up any location details?

That's Why I Wish I Would Hear Back From The GNX REGISTRY..... If ANYONE Knows How I could Just Run The Info Etc. Buy Them To Make Sure Its In The System... I Am Running Out Of Time.. I Only Had This Small Time To Pull The Trigger... I Guess I'm Just Up A Creek... Time is of the ESSENCE As Everyone Knows On Here When You Get That ONE CHANCE To Get This HOLY GRAIL.......