GNX under 500miles for sale

nick19

Mint original with all docs,etc. incl., just had all fluids replaced and put about 20miles on her yesterday. Was not able to take quality pics last time listed due to winter months and too many toys to move around in the garage. Rain today and the next the forcast says. When it passes I will post some. Also will post pics of 4 gnx style rims that some of you have been waiting for. 85kU.S. or best offer. Lowballers need not apply! Call only if seriously int. in purchasing this car. 1-705-542-5363, Regards, Nick.:) :)

Posting pics tomorrow!!

Rain appears to be finally ending!! Though not as bad as some areas in the U.S., and I hope all is well with everyone in those places. Will be posting some pics tomorrow afternoon, thank's to those who called, and I will take pics of the undercarriage as requested as well. This car will not disappoint.:smile: :smile:

GNX Pics

Finally here are the photos, and its a beautiful day today!:smile: :smile:

Nice car Nick !

Same amount in Canadian funds ??

Where abouts in Ontario are you located ?

Thanks, Wayne Vancouver BC

build # for your GNX?

Hi Nick,
Your GNX is a very nice example and I believe it is fairly priced. Could you tell me the build # for the car. This is a six digit # that is located on the the trunk sticker that has all of the option codes. The top line of the RPO sticker is the VIN, build #, and "J47". It should be about 134000. Thanks.

Thank's Wayne, based on the economy of both Canada and the U.S., I'm selling dollar for dollar. Either 85kCa. or 85kU.S. At least for now, if there is a sudden shift in currency on either side in the future I will adjust the dollar amount for Canadian buyer only, but it will remain 85k for U.S. buyer. Also have GM paperwork required for U.S. re-entry. Since this is a U.S. car, that piece of paper along with a bill of sale and the ownership(title) is all that is needed. Regards, Nick. P.S., this is one of the nicest original paint you will find on any 80's paint finish!!

738miles on her now!! What a trip!!

Just came back from a beautifull trip along the geat lakes(lake superior),never put that many miles in one trip on this car before. Starting to realize what a real road machine the GNX really is.0-60 we all know the quickness, but I was totally impressed when I would pass a car while doing 65mph. and then the turbo spools and 75-85mph. is right there!! WOW! Car ran perfectly, the only thing I might do is upgrade the sound system,professionaly so stock return is not an issue.I do recommend that other owners with no driving enjoyment drive them once in a while, I was scared,340miles when I bought it. Now 738miles and if it doesn't sell in the next while I may keep it , put a few hundred a year on her and just enjoy a great car.:D :D

I was going to give you the $85K, but now with the addition of a couple hundred miles, you'll be luck to get half that.

Of course I am just kidding. ;) Just wish I had one. If it was more of a driver say 10K - 20K miles and in the ball park of $50 something, I would be all over it.

Good luck with the sale. Good to see that it runs so well with such low mileage.

Amen, brother... Drive it!

Nick,

Glad to see you're enjoying her. Life is way too short not to responsibly enjoy your cars in whatever way you see fit. Some like to admire in garages, which is great if that was the *original intention* of the buyer. But for those who bought cars intending to drive them instead grow scared to even take them out, while understandable, it borders on tragic because fear has altered his or her original intentions. I fight this battle myself (but I'm winning:).

Condition is everything, so in the end, it won't make a bit of difference whether your car had 361 miles or 9,361 miles as long as you treated it well. So glad to hear she's running well, just as she was engineered.

But still a super opportunity for a lucky buyer if you decide to let her go.

I say enjoy responsibly (just like the beer commercial...)