GNX turbo for sale on ebay

Sent the seller some questions on this turbo, they responded by stating that the numbers on the tag are too faded to read. I then emailed them saying, just clean it good, the numbers are stamped in and will be easy to read. Neadless to say I have not got a response back.

Not surprised, The same seller has an intercooler on ebay that the numbers looked like they were scratched off. Also said did not know the number of the car.

That turbo is a real GNX Turbo.

There is also another one on ebay #4570111366 with a buy it now for $2,800. I believe there was a discussion on this particular turbo before when it first went up on ebay.

I guess we'll soon see what fair market value is.

-john

I've seen a couple GNX turbos for sale on Ebay over the last 10 years. The first one was just the turbo for an starting price of $3500. I can't remember if they had any bids. And the second was turbo, headers, & crossover for $3500. I'm pretty sure they sold.

The turbo is genuine. Based on the turbo serial number provided (with one slightly illegible digit), the Registry has derived that it likely came from totaled GNX #088.

Doug