GNX temperature

spikestta

Does anyone know what the temp gauge in a GNX should read under normal driving conditions. Thanks

At normal operating temp, the needle on mine stays in the middle of the gauge and CLT on the scanmaster reads around 182.

Thanks! The reason why I'm asking is the last time i took the car out I just happened to look at the temp gauge and it seemed like it was high. If i remember correctly it was past the middle of the gauge. I didn't have the car long enough to know if it was normal so I took the car back home. I don't recall the temp rising on the way back home. My GN had a digital dash and my TTA had a 160 thermostat when i bought it. I'm not used to having a normal operating temp gauge. Thanks

Thanks! The reason why I'm asking is the last time i took the car out I just happened to look at the temp gauge and it seemed like it was high. If i remember correctly it was past the middle of the gauge. I didn't have the car long enough to know if it was normal so I took the car back home. I don't recall the temp rising on the way back home. My GN had a digital dash and my TTA had a 160 thermostat when i bought it. I'm not used to having a normal operating temp gauge. Thanks

When the temp in my GN was 200+, I replaced both the radiator and thermostat. Radiator shop said the radiator was fine, so it must have been the thermostat acting up.