GNX style wheels

Deejpig

I have a set of GNX style wheels for sale that I recently removed from my car. The wheels are 16x8 American Racing Equipment wheels that were sold in late 90's by Kirban Performance - although I bought mine from a third-party vendor who most likely got his supply directly from Kirban's. They are in excellent condition and have absolutely no road-rash scars anywhere. The only flaws are that they could use a good polishing to remove water spots and other dirt, and the "turbo6" logos on the center caps are faded. The only reason I removed them from my car is because I now prefer the look of the stock wheels.

Price is $900 plus shipping and PayPal fee.

I haven't had the tires removed yet, but will do so once they're sold. If you're interested in buying the wheels with the tires, please say so in your post or send a PM. The tires are 245/55 fronts and 255/55 rear Cooper Cobras. The front tires are the original fronts I had put on in ~1998. The rear tires are dated March 2003. The car had been kept in a completely climate controlled, attached garage since 1999 and not driven very much in the last 15 years (less than 1000 miles), so the tires - especially the rears, which have >90% tread - are in perfectly fine condition. Shipping the wheels with the tires is probably not worth your money, so if you want the tires as well, plan on a local pickup. We can talk additional price if interested.

tires 1.jpg
tires 2.jpg
tires 3.jpg
tires 4.jpg
tires 5.jpg
tires 6.JPG
tires 7.JPG
tires 9.jpg

front tires
tires 10.JPG

rear tires
tires 11.JPG