GNX Style Gauge Panel

Haynesie

Hi Everyone,

Is there a list of current vendors that offer the GNX gauge panel...I'm only looking for the panel itself as I already have gauges, and would just put them into the panel.

I contacted NVU and they said they would only sell me the entire kit, and not just the panel.

Thanks,
Jason

Got my reproduction GNX Dash / Bezel / Applique from Paul Castle (World of MotorWorks) years ago.
(Not sure if he still has these available)? Do a search on this vendor.
I Installed my VDO gauges left over from an older AVC (GNX Style) Dash.

Believe Dennis Kirban can still get these for ya!

Attachments

• GNX VDO Dash.jpg
    GNX VDO Dash.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 110
Got my reproduction GNX Dash / Bezel / Applique from Paul Castle (World of MotorWorks) years ago.
(Not sure if he still has these available)? Do a search on this vendor.
I Installed my VDO gauges left over from an older AVC (GNX Style) Dash.

Believe Dennis Kirban can still get these for ya!
Are you able to reset the trip odometer?

GN Rick,

Yup, the VDO speedo is an older mechanical unit and has the resettable trip meter on it. I don't usually use it, so I've just never got around to installing the little knob that threads onto the end of the shaft sticking out of the speedo face.

dave

GN Rick,

Yup, the VDO speedo is an older mechanical unit and has the resettable trip meter on it. I don't usually use it, so I've just never got around to installing the little knob that threads onto the end of the shaft sticking out of the speedo face.

dave
I was just wondering if Castle's face plate had a hole for the trip reset knob. Looks nice.