GNX Style 16" wheels and Handling Upgrades

mc71454

A couple of questions, hope to get some help. Thanks in advance.

I have a Stock '87 limited, Dark Blue Metallic. I am planning to improve handling over the course of the next 6 months to a year.

Need new front tires anyway, so I am looking to go to 16" or 17" wheels. If there was a stock T type wheel in 17" I would buy it in a second. However, the next closest thing is either a GNX style wheel or an aluminum GN style wheel. Had the GNX wheels on a GN I had 6 years ago, loved the look.

I have looked through threads and so many images, but cannot find anyone witha Dark Blue metallic T with GNX wheels on it. Prefer the blacked out look, so no bright wheels for me. my car has the black trim option WE4 IIRC.

Handling mods in order: based on how this can happen

16 or 17" wheels and appropriate tires - Best Place to buy a quality wheel ? Need a Drag radial on the back
( I am a Drag Racer so just to be on the safe side, don't like when the back end comes around when it hits second gear).

1" lowering springs and sway bars - Eibach Kit ? seems to be the most popular with no regrets. Already have Bilsteins.

Body mount bushings - Is this really an all day job even on a lift with 2 people ? Have a bunch or metal in my back from an accident and will have to get some help doing this.