GNX story to share.

Too bad #424 wasn't for sale. My Shelby is #424 and it would be cool to own GNX #424 to go with it. Cool story for sure!!! i often wonder if anyone goes home with a similar story after seeing me driving my GNX around town or commuting to work and back?

TURBOLOU
Looks like you and I have some similar interest in cars considering the Buicks and Porsches we both own. Have fun with the new Twin Turbo, they are excellent sports cars!

Geez Lou, a new Turbo Porsche? I guess this is the last we'll see of you for awhile. Now that you've tasted the good life you probably won't want to deal with old Buicks and Lightnings anymore.

BTW I lived in Boca Raton Florida, and have experienced being pulled over on Alligator Alley. Remember to protect the endangered Florida panther. They're not as numerous as sheep you know?[/QUOTE/

Nah ! I still own a lightning & wouldn't know what to replace it with.Buick's will be with me till I croak. This is not my first Porsche I had an 03 turbo before that. If GM didn't try to get into my pants back when the Z06 first came out I would have owned one of them instead. Now the new ZR-1 is the same story. GM is drowning & their dealers are trying to get up to 35-50 grand over MSRP. I also wasn't aware that the viscous sheep rumors that got started started abut me spread all the way to FLA. Watch someone now accuse me of molesting alligators & my apologies to Rabbit for hijacking his post. lol